Next gen console poll: XSX, PS5, PC or none?

Which are you buying?

• Total voters
I finally found an Xbox. I randomly saw on Twitter via Cheap Ass Gamer than Target had them in stock for pickup. I put one in and they actually had one.

Yea. They have $1 for the first 3 months
You can also stack gold, or you have been able to in the past, up to like three years and it converts to game pass when you do that deal. So you can get game pass for up to three years for the cost of gold. Google it if you're interested. Great deal.

Reactions: YankeeVol
You can also stack gold, or you have been able to in the past, up to like three years and it converts to game pass when you do that deal. So you can get game pass for up to three years for the cost of gold. Google it if you're interested. Great deal.
They changed Gold with the Series X

But yeah, they’re definitely trying to push everyone into game pass.

You can, just not from Microsoft themselves.

Game Pass is absolutely worth it IMO
For sure.

I know you switched to PlayStation not too long ago. What have you been playing lately? Anything worthwhile?

For sure.

I know you switched to PlayStation not too long ago. What have you been playing lately? Anything worthwhile?
I just got a Series X like 3 days ago and got rid of the PS5 lol. Look about 10 posts up :p

I just got a Series X like 3 days ago and got rid of the PS5 lol. Look about 10 posts up :p
I didn't realize you got rid of the PS5. It's a solid machine, but like I mentioned, with Game Pass, I just haven't played mine very much, so I can't blame you.

Also, I picked up the $99 Xbox wireless headset and it's probably the best wireless headset I've owned, and I've owned quite a few. Making the outer ear cups into knobs for volume and chat mixer is genius. It's worth checking out if you're in need of a headset.

If you see me online, hit me up sometime.

I didn't realize you got rid of the PS5. It's a solid machine, but like I mentioned, with Game Pass, I just haven't played mine very much, so I can't blame you.

Also, I picked up the $99 Xbox wireless headset and it's probably the best wireless headset I've owned, and I've owned quite a few. Making the outer ear cups into knobs for volume and chat mixer is genius. It's worth checking out if you're in need of a headset.

I have the Razer Kraken BlackShark V2 Pro. It's the best headset for the money IMO (at least that I've owned/tried)

I have the Razer Kraken BlackShark V2 Pro. It's the best headset for the money IMO (at least that I've owned/tried)
Nice! That one looks solid. I have quite a few Razer peripherals, including a pc gaming headset. Can't go wrong with their stuff, imo. I've always had good experiences with their warranties as well.

I dont even know if you are on my Xbox Friends List........Yank I know you arent. I think my tag is seaspriteOS.

I dont even know if you are on my Xbox Friends List........Yank I know you arent. I think my tag is seaspriteOS.
Yeah, I know we're friends on PS but not sure about Xbox. I'll check and send you a friend request. I'm pPtT VOLfreak on Xbox.

Got the 3080ti (and a new case) recently. Thought about starting an all things PC thread, didn’t see one anywhere. Is that something anyone else is interested in?
BFED135F-7ED8-40D8-81D6-D32956E759CD.jpeg

Do it if you want. I’m always interested.

Where’d you find the 3080ti? I’m still looking.
From Best Buy when they released in stores back in early June. If you know exactly what model you want feel free to let me know and I'll set alerts on all the major retailers.

From Best Buy when they released in stores back in early June. If you know exactly what model you want feel free to let me know and I'll set alerts on all the major retailers.
Gotcha. Thanks. What case is that and what’s the rest of your setup?

Gotcha. Thanks. What case is that and what’s the rest of your setup?
CPU: Ryzen 9 3900x
Mobo: MSI MPG x570 Pro Carbon
GPU: Nvidia GeForce RTX 3080 Ti Founders Edition
Memory: 64GB GSkill Trident Z RGB DDR4 3200
Storage (Windows): WD Green 2.5 SSD 240GB
Storage: Samsung 870 QVO 2.5 SSD 4TB
AIO: Corsair iCue H150i Elite Capellix 360mm (3x ML120 RGB)
Fans: 4x Corsair LL120 RGB
PSU: Corsair RM850 Full Modular
Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow
Monitor: LG CX48 OLED OLED48CXPUB
Periphs: Logitech G915 Wireless Keyboard and Logitech G502 Wireless Mouse

CPU: Ryzen 9 3900x
Mobo: MSI MPG x570 Pro Carbon
GPU: Nvidia GeForce RTX 3080 Ti Founders Edition
Memory: 64GB GSkill Trident Z RGB DDR4 3200
Storage (Windows): WD Green 2.5 SSD 240GB
Storage: Samsung 870 QVO 2.5 SSD 4TB
AIO: Corsair iCue H150i Elite Capellix 360mm (3x ML120 RGB)
Fans: 4x Corsair LL120 RGB
PSU: Corsair RM850 Full Modular
Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow
Monitor: LG CX48 OLED OLED48CXPUB
Periphs: Logitech G915 Wireless Keyboard and Logitech G502 Wireless Mouse
Nice. What do you do that requires 64GB of ram?

VN Store

Back