New Ubben tweet a few mins ago 4:45pm Jan 12

It’s simple now. Pruitt made this hire. A fired or very soon to be fired HC is not going to be allowed to make a hire like this.

Pruitt is the head coach for 2021.

Isn't this like Saban hiring Jones? Sure it's a hire, but one that is not all that meaningful. This sounds more like a Fulmer hire than Pruitt, too, and of course, the admin is going to say it was a Pruitt hire given he is currently the HC of the football program.

Reactions: Seattle Hillbilly
We ain’t beating, Alabama, Georgia, Florida, Kentucky, Missouri, Ole Miss, and probably Pitt. And the rest outside the cupcakes are a tossup. And considering Putrids performance against GSU, can you really count on them?

That’ll put Jeremy Pruitt 0-12 against the big 3 in our conference. Regardless of his overall record that alone should get him canned.

Reactions: preacherwebb
Since you have insider information is this "new coach" going to be one that unites the fan base or is it going to be the administration gonna be trying to sell the fan base on the hire? By unite I mean will more people be excited for the hire than not.

Think there's two main secnarios right now. Think a lot hinges on Thursday. The new coach would not unite the fanbase from everything I've seen and read.

Somebody(s) on D are on their way out. Whether or not Steele gets the DC is TBD.

Best guess is Nieds is gone.

If Ansley goes, he probably accepted another position. Felton is far from safe too.

And our DL coach...he's been ghosting us lately!

Now on to the Offensive side which is the bigger problem of the two!

I seriously believe were gonna be good. I have said for awhile that there will be a lot of shocked people and changed screen names.

You “saying it” doesn’t mean crap to me. I’ll believe it if and when I see it. And I won’t be changing my scream name.

What a moronic statement. Reminds me of the little kid who didn’t get his way so he whines, pouts, takes his ball and goes home...
Yep, when you are down by 3 or 4 touchdowns by halftime and have to wait until the start of the 4th quarter for the busses to start running. Stupid fans that complain about non-competitive football just need to pay their money, sit down and shut up. The UTAD is going to be surprised how many fans find other ways to spend their time and money. At least that will stop the complaining...right?

We ain’t beating, Alabama, Georgia, Florida, Kentucky, Missouri, Ole Miss, and probably Pitt. And the rest outside the cupcakes are a tossup. And considering Putrids performance against GSU, can you really count on them?

We will beat Pitt, UK, Missouri, SC and Vandy. Dude GS was 2 years ago.

Reactions: HuntlandVolinColo
JG isn’t here anymore. If Pruitt would have played Shrout or Bailey, we win that game easily. I am not saying we will be very good but I think we win more games then some think.

Pure speculation.

When they did see the field, neither of them showed that they had been developed well enough by Weinki to have made a difference.

adding steele to staff ok...think he';s in place only as 1-yr interim HC should UT be forced to fire JP

VN Store

Back