New Name: PJ Fleck Being Vetted

Their stage personas portrayed them as not being very bright. You just self admitted to being not very bright.
And your continual attempt to prove " something" Lord knows what it is , shows your lack of intelligence. Enjoy speaking to yourself, I'm sure that's something you do quite often. I'm out of here as I have better things to do than discuss your infatuation with cliches. ;)

Lol how was it Gruden's fault? Did he hear Gruden say it or something.

I'm not sure it's a lot, though yeah I did see one or two schools doing it this past season. I still don't think they had a dedicated trash can dude carrying the whole game though.
Butch said he was on the phone with Gruden, looking out the window and watch masons lay brick on a new porch outside his office. He mentioned it to Gruden and Gruden said that’s how you have to build a program “brick by brick”, there was no blame just telling a story in a radio interview.

Reactions: Cormock Mac
Gus Malzahn!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.. This is his record and everyone is saying no to PJ Fleck? Killing me! GM is no better than Butch Jones. Hell GM lost to JP on his home field with JG at QB! Explain to me why Auburn fired him and we would want him? Again look at his record. Take out 2013 and he is a 7-8 win coach.

2020 Auburn Head Coach 6-5
2019 Auburn Head Coach 9-4
2018 Auburn Head Coach 8-5
2017 Auburn Head Coach 10-4
2016 Auburn Head Coach 8-5
2015 Auburn Head Coach 7-6
2014 Auburn Head Coach 8-5
2013 Auburn Head Coach 12-2

VN Store

Back