New mexico allows killing babies

Luther is lucky his mother didn't abort him.

BTW Luther, did your mother abort a sibling? What about one of your kids or your wife?
They all aborted every single unwanted pregnancy they had. I am so glad they had that freedom.

It's still a personal decision.

You're way behind on this argument, go regroup and try another tack.

Cracks me up that you want no government interference and deregulation until the regulation and interference happen to meet with your desires.
Murder is wrong. Pretty much even the most libertarian person is ok with the government punishing that deed in some form or fashion.

Killing/murder and abortion are two completely different things. Doesn't something have to be alive before you can kill it?
The fetus is dead before being aborted? I am pretty sure you dont call removal of a dead fetus an abortion.

Killing/murder and abortion are two completely different things. Doesn't something have to be alive before you can kill it?

How many pregnant women have been killed and the person responsible for their death charged with a double homicide?

Murder is wrong. Pretty much even the most libertarian person is ok with the government punishing that deed in some form or fashion.

See, that's just it - not everyone believes it's murder.

I always thought that libertarians were the staunchest defenders of personal freedom. I guess that changes when a woman gets pregnant and they believe they have the authority to control her vagina.

See, that's just it - not everyone believes it's murder.
And they have no logical argument for it.

Its premeditated.
It's not suicide.
Its human.
Its alive.
It's not the mom (or the dad).
It's not consensual.

I always thought that libertarians were the staunchest defenders of personal freedom. I guess that changes when a woman gets pregnant and they believe they have the authority to control her vagina.
Abortion includes ripping out the vagina?

After your post about the fetus not being alive and now this about a vagina (anatomically you have the wrong organ), I dont think you actually know what an abortion is.

Reactions: DC_Vol
And they have no logical argument for it.

Its premeditated.
It's not suicide.
Its human.
Its alive.
It's not the mom (or the dad).
It's not consensual.

Is it a human though? It's a human fetus sure, but shouldnt sentience be considered?

Lots of nasty hurtles, like agreeing on terminology - before anyone could rationally make a case for "murdah."

VN Store

Back