New mexico allows killing babies

Those of you with absolute religious objections to abortion of any kind/at any time need to come up with a way to deal with the unwanted children. It’s not enough to eliminate the procedure because many of you also advocate for the elimination of social welfare. Adoption laws are antiquated. The foster system is rife with abuse and private charity can only do so much.

You had me at adoption laws are antiquated. I’ll add to that the cost of what, around $40k depending on the state, to adopt a child prohibits many parents from pursuing adoption.

Those of you with absolute religious objections to abortion of any kind/at any time need to come up with a way to deal with the unwanted children. It’s not enough to eliminate the procedure because many of you also advocate for the elimination of social welfare. Adoption laws are antiquated. The foster system is rife with abuse and private charity can only do so much.
I think we are approaching the issue from the wrong side..... if you won’t go to work and support your kids then the parents are the ones that get aborted.

You had me at adoption laws are antiquated. I’ll add to that the cost of what, around $40k depending on the state, to adopt a child prohibits many parents from pursuing adoption.

And over a year of training/vetting before they even THINK about pairing you with a child. Went through it as a foster family and then adopted a 10 year old. The system is designed to keep the kids in the system.

And over a year of training/vetting before they even THINK about pairing you with a child. Went through it as a foster family and then adopted a 10 year old. The system is designed to keep the kids in the system.
The system is corrupt and rotten to the core. I think CPS is as well for the most part. They get huge incentives from the government to remove kids from homes and place them into foster care.

Interesting. I wonder how this jives with the Casey viability issue. Pay attention. This may be the thing to push Roe back to the SC. New Mexico might be lighting the path (perhaps unknowingly) to rid the nation of this atrocity.

You think abortions will go away if they’re outlawed?

The system is corrupt and rotten to the core. I think CPS is as well for the most part. They get huge incentives from the government to remove kids from homes and place them into foster care.

We tried to adopt three brothers that happened to be black. The black case worker told us flat out, that she would not allow those three to be adopted by a white family and that it would cut her pay almost in half. She got paid be the cases she was in charge of. Sad, but that is the way the case workers think. (We checked on those boys 5 years later and they were still in the foster system when we would have provided private school educations and a pretty damn good life for them.)

I'm anti-abortion for religious reasons, but you are absolutely correct that we cannot push a pro-life agenda while also not supporting that life once it is here. It's not the child's fault that it has parents who didn't make better decisions. Robbing a family of welfare benefits because you believe they're "leeches" makes you just as irresponsible and heartless as the women you call baby murderers.

Reactions: Septic
Forcing a woman to continue an unwanted pregnancy.

Why stop at birth? Have a kid, realize after 2 years that the kid is a little prick and you can't provide for it. It can't survive on it's own, so why not abort it?

>>>>>>>>>>>>>Warning<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
There may be a tad bit of sarcasm in above post.

Reactions: Zues1 and Y9 Vol
Why stop at birth? Have a kid, realize after 2 years that the kid is a little prick and you can't provide for it. It can't survive on it's own, so why not abort it?

>>>>>>>>>>>>>Warning<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
There may be a tad bit of sarcasm in above post.
Good point.

>>>>>>>>Warning<<<<<<<<<<
Even more sarcasm.

Reactions: Septic
Maybe, just maybe people could be responsible for their actions.

How much do birth control pills cost?
Prices vary depending on whether you have health insurance, or if you qualify for Medicaid or other government programs that cover the cost of birth control pills. For most brands, 1 pill pack lasts for 1 month, and each pack can cost anywhere from $0-$50. But they’re totally free with most health insurance plans, or if you qualify for some government programs.

You may also need to pay for an appointment with a doctor or nurse to get a prescription for the pill. This visit can cost anywhere from $35–$250. But under the Affordable Care Act (aka Obamacare), most insurance plans must cover doctor’s visits that are related to birth control. Learn more about health insurance and birth control.

If you’re worried about cost, check with your local Planned Parenthood health center to find out if they can hook you up with birth control that fits your budget.

How can I get birth control pills for free?
There’s a good chance you can get low-cost or free birth control pills if you have health insurance. Because of the Affordable Care Act (aka Obamacare), most insurance plans must cover all methods of birth control at no cost to you, including the pill. However, some plans only cover certain brands of pills or generic versions. Your health insurance provider can tell you which types of birth control they pay for. Your doctor may also be able to help you get the birth control you want covered by health insurance. Learn more about health insurance and affordable birth control.

If you don’t have health insurance, you’ve still got options. Depending on your income and legal status in the U.S., you could qualify for Medicaid or other government programs that can help you pay for birth control and other health care.

Planned Parenthood works to provide services you need, whether or not you have insurance. Most Planned Parenthood health centers accept Medicaid and other health insurance. And many charge less depending on your income. Contact your local Planned Parenthood health center for more information.

Birth Control / Family Planning
Birth control (contraception) is any method, medicine, or device used to prevent pregnancy. Family planning provides women and their partners with information on the various methods of birth control as well as instructions on how to use the chosen method effectively. The Women’s Health Clinic at the Knox County Health Department provides the following birth control options:

• Oral contraceptives (the pill)
  • Depo-Provera (the shot)
  • Nexplanon
  • IUD (Intrauterine Device)
  • Condoms
  • Contraceptive Patches (Prescription only)
  • NuvaRing (Prescription only)
  • Emergency Contraception
  • Natural Family Planning
  • Diaphragm
  • Vasectomy for men who meet income guidelines (if funding is available)
Payment
Fees are based on income and family size, but no one will be denied services because of inability to pay. All East Tennessee TennCare plans are accepted for services as well as private insurance plans, and payment plan schedules are available for women who are not insured. Proof of income is required at each visit to qualify for discounted services. Please ask our staff for more information.

Nope. Who supports abortion at 9 months? Provide the bill please or don't bother answering.

I support it. I believe a woman should have total freedom to decide if she wants to carry a pregnancy to term. At the same time, I don't believe a man should be legally obligated to provide assistance to the mother or child. Nor should there be any public financial incentives provided to women who have a child.

Quote: "With Democrats in control of the state House, the bill appears likely to become law".
Yahoo, let's all vote for more Democratic anti-God lunacy laws for our nation.

Democrats = the killing of the innocents. Blood is on your hands Democrats.
They do not care

Fix the bolded part above. I used to fly to Moscow and we ALWAYS brought back new adoptions. I asked why they would go to Russia to adopt babies and they said it was both cheaper and easier. Apparently, our laws and costs are idiotic, but I don't know first hand.

Reactions: hog88
Fix the bolded part above. I used to fly to Moscow and we ALWAYS brought back new adoptions. I asked why they would go to Russia to adopt babies and they said it was both cheaper and easier. Apparently, our laws and costs are idiotic, but I don't know first hand.

They are completely idiotic and drive costs through the roof.

VN Store

Back