Neverending MBRO memory thread

joevol33

1st official VN BB bracket winner
VN Pick Champion
MBRO was a treasure. He helped keep our blabbing thread alive. In his honor, @Orangeslice13 suggested we start over for him, sounds good. Same rules, hit the thousand, but he'll always be the winner. Also, say a quote from MBRO.

MBRO-18

Us-17
Joevol33-12
Slice-2
Mikey-1
Bigorangemojo-2

Last edited:
Last edited:
RIP MBRO

sympathy-quotes-for-loss-of-friend.jpg

This is a weird thought, but given the overall community VN is, I wonder if a memoriam thread in the Pub would be appropriate for letting other posters know when a VN family member has passed? I know we've lost several over the years.

This is a weird thought, but given the overall community VN is, I wonder if a memoriam thread in the Pub would be appropriate for letting other posters know when a VN family member has passed? I know we've lost several over the years.

Orange+white=heaven
Cyclops killer
Gramps

I’m forgetting some

I wish we all had someone to reach out to here if something happened. I know I've told my wife to. I've noticed people stop posting, and you can't help but wonder if something happened.

VN Store

Back