OWH's Topic That Will Never Die XXIII

Hiya, kids, hiya! It's my wedding anniversary. My beloved had been married and divorced when I met her. As things got serious between us, she explained to me that having been married and divorced, she wasn't interested in doing it again. Searching my soul, I knew that I loved her, and we lived as a committed couple without vows, rings, or a marriage certificate. Years went by, and her daughter from her prior marriage began to drop hints, like answering my calls with, "Hi, this is your future step-daughter." My sweetheart's reaction revealed to the daughter her regret for telling me emphatically that she was done with marriage. The daughter never betrayed her mother's confidence, but I sensed the change, chose my time, and popped the question (yeah, I even went down on one knee). She said yes. We finally wed ~15 months later (we had to pay for the daughter's wedding first, then amass enough dough to host our shocked & delighted family & friends at our reception). Merry Mischief was not done with us, as we arrived at the reception still unwed. I asked the piano player to play the wedding march very loudly to get the attention of the gathered. I addressed them all, asking their pardon while we took care of something. We exchanged vows right then and there.

Hiya, kids, hiya! It's my wedding anniversary. My beloved had been married and divorced when I met her. As things got serious between us, she explained to me that having been married and divorced, she wasn't interested in doing it again. Searching my soul, I knew that I loved her, and we lived as a committed couple without vows, rings, or a marriage certificate. Years went by, and her daughter from her prior marriage began to drop hints, like answering my calls with, "Hi, this is your future step-daughter." My sweetheart's reaction revealed to the daughter her regret for telling me emphatically that she was done with marriage. The daughter never betrayed her mother's confidence, but I sensed the change, chose my time, and popped the question (yeah, I even went down on one knee). She said yes. We finally wed ~15 months later (we had to pay for the daughter's wedding first, then amass enough dough to host our shocked & delighted family & friends at our reception). Merry Mischief was not done with us, as we arrived at the reception still unwed. I asked the piano player to play the wedding march very loudly to get the attention of the gathered. I addressed them all, asking their pardon while we took care of something. We exchanged vows right then and there.
TL;DR

JK:)

Congratulations ya big hunk o metal, ya!

Evening anyone here.

Wow I rewatched episode crushed of Full House today on Nick, and wow with the problems.
DJ believes she's dating the famous Singer Tommy Page and talks of the relationship getting serious which the father Danny asks how that started instead of also saying to DJ because she's not age of consent no damn way he would be dating her not without breaking the law.
I'm not surprised why she would misunderstand him spending the day with her as dating but it's never brought up the age difference problem.

VN Store

Back