Neverending MBRO memory thread

Father, I lift up Voldaddy up to you in Jesus name. That you would provide for him physically, spiritually, and financially. I pray that You would guide the hands of the doctors who will be treating him., and that You would provide the wisdom that they will require. I pray that this will not be cancer, but even if it is I pray that You would deliver him from it. I pray that You will comfort him and his family and give them a sense of peace during the weeks and months ahead. To You and You alone be the Glory. In the Precious Name of Jesus Christ our Lord we pray! Amen!

He helped me more than I think he knew. I've read this 100 times. I could never thank him enough.

He helped me more than I think he knew. I've read this 100 times. I could never thank him enough.
He was so encouraging, even as he knew what he was facing. I would text him scripture occasionally that has helped me just to try and be an encouragement to him. He would always respond back making me feel better!

I use Bing to search. Every day on its search page it has a background picture and a pop up that says what the picture is. I think it changes every night. I just clicked on it to search something and noticed the background picture had changed.

Gentoo Penguins airing out their grievances in Antarctica.
th

I use Bing to search. Every day on its search page it has a background picture and a pop up that says what the picture is. I think it changes every night. I just clicked on it to search something and noticed the background picture had changed.

th
Amazing timing, thanks for sharing.

Yea, I'm so glad you brought that up. Ive seen it once but it was a while ago. I'll probably watch it again this weekend.

Reactions: joevol33
MBRO was a treasure. He helped keep our blabbing thread alive. In his honor, @Orangeslice13 suggested we start over for him, sounds good. Same rules, hit the thousand, but he'll always be the winner.

MBRO-1
Us-0
I didn't know him since I spent most of my time in the FF and PF. He posted there but I didn't follow him as much as others. The outpouring of heartfelt sorrow is a real tribute to him and I wish I had found the Zone earlier so that I might have known him. RIP MBRO.

th
STFU.....GTFO!

VN Store

Back