Neverending MBRO memory thread

Laying here being lazy should help. Standing on that floor, and working all day finally got to me

Just had a little piece come out. Idk if that's all, but still gotta get something for infection. Still hurts pretty good.

Surprisingly, no bacteria or infection. I guess everything else is just from the pain she said. It is possible I had a slight infection the other night when my fever was up to 99, and it just cleared out itself. She gave me some just in case antibiotics, and said all the pain and nausea should be gone soon since it came out today. I'm just glad there was no sign of infection today. She did freak out when I told her I didn't want pain pills 🤣

Surprisingly, no bacteria or infection. I guess everything else is just from the pain she said. It is possible I had a slight infection the other night when my fever was up to 99, and it just cleared out itself. She gave me some just in case antibiotics, and said all the pain and nausea should be gone soon since it came out today. I'm just glad there was no sign of infection today. She did freak out when I told her I didn't want pain pills 🤣
You passed it today?

VN Store

Back