Neverending MBRO memory thread

@joevol33 a 92 Nissan d21 with a KA24E ITS A 2.4 THROTTLE BODY EVER SINCE I PUT THE NEW FUEL PUMP IN I DON'T REALLY HEAR IT RUN TILL ABOUT 25 minutes in then it sounds like a race pump. Should I replace the fuel filter? I have one any way lol I have belts tools and filters in a box in the cab off ole 114

@joevol33 a 92 Nissan d21 with a KA24E ITS A 2.4 THROTTLE BODY EVER SINCE I PUT THE NEW FUEL PUMP IN I DON'T REALLY HEAR IT RUN TILL ABOUT 25 minutes in then it sounds like a race pump. Should I replace the fuel filter? I have one any way lol I have belts tools and filters in a box in the cab off ole 114
I probably would!

Reactions: rocytop2624
52373.jpg

Reactions: GordonC
How are you feeling this morning? Doesn’t seem like a great time for wrestling heavy machinery.
Last night was rough, even had a small fever, but pain was horrible. Tiffany dropped me off some cranberry juice 🤮 on the way to church. It's not as bad right now, but I hurt. Pretty sure I got an infection from it or something.

Reactions: VolNExile
I've been forcing myself to drink that cranberry juice, ugh. Nastiest stuff ever!

Plant pervert story. We have a new girl from Puerto Rico, and she is pretty, but young, maybe 20. She was coming out here where we all hang out, but he quickly got on her nerves, and she started going to the back. He found out she has 6 kids, and talking about how she must like to fool around. So now, he's going to the back to be around her. He's like 65, and thinks any female here wants him 🤣

She must've started around 13, cause they say she's 19-20. She looks like a teenager.

VN Store

Back