Neverending MBRO memory thread

It makes we religiously inclined people look bad when we act stingy and leave prayer cards.
or as my buddy James would say….

James 2:

and one of you say unto them, “Depart in peace; be ye warmed and filled,” without giving them those things which are needful to the body, what doth it profit?
We don't eat out a lot on Sundays, but I try to tip extra if we do, because it's obvious we came from church. I don't want to be someone's "bad Christian tipper" story🤣

Go back to sleep, Joe. It’s too early for you to be awake. It will throw off the rhythm of your day.

Had some action here earlier! Guy had brought his car a couple of weeks ago, alternator was bad. It costs more if we take it off, vs them just bringing it in to be fixed. Anyway, he didn't want us to fix it because of the price, but we did charge his battery up and was charging him $25. He brought another key at night and took his car, and left a message he wasn't paying nothing. This morning he came in demanding his key, and the owner just gave it to him and told him to leave. He stopped at the door and cussed him out, then ran to his car speeding off. Owner jumped in the truck going after him 🤣. He came back and called the law, got a report on theft of service. I didn't know that was a thing. He tried just letting it go, but the guy cussing him kinda made him mad🤣

the thief might come out with a shotgun - thats the times we live in these days
We talked about that, but we do have good odds, everyone there carries. Not that you'd want something to happen, but you can have a chance to defend yourself. The guy who runs it now was a cop for 26 years before he quit to run the business. That's why he quit chasing, he knew that was the wrong move. It was still funny though 🤣

Don’t get drawn into any drama at your side gig, Joe. Stay calm. If you offer advice, “let the police handle it” works.

And, yes, Joe, theft of services is a real thing.

Remember, Joe, you provide for three others. You’re not free to dash off doing something stupid.
I wouldn't chase after anyone, but if someone came in physically threatening everyone, then I'd be defensive.

VN Store

Back