Netflix

I've never binge watched anything, but hubby and I went away for a long weekend (no TV here at the b&b). He's never seen West Wing, so we've been watching it. It's my favorite series ever. Second is Boston Legal.

Reactions: give_him 6
I just started Unsolved Mysteries, its pretty good. In the first 2 cases I think they know who the killer is, but dont have the evidence. The Brooks case is the most interesting so far imo, I have so many questions after the episode.

Reactions: FLVOL_79
I just started Unsolved Mysteries, its pretty good. In the first 2 cases I think they know who the killer is, but dont have the evidence. The Brooks case is the most interesting so far imo, I have so many questions after the episode.
I dont like not having the narration...I watched Unsolved Mysteries as a kid..Robert Stack was part of my child hood.

Wild Wild Country was good. I barely remembered the national news concerning those events. Maybe longer than it needed to be to tell the story but that didn't stop me from finishing all the episodes.

The Old Guard had potential but I found myself just not giving a rat's ass about any of the characters.

Tread was interesting. I will definitely be keeping more of an eye on some people after watching. Starting Umbrella Academy season 2.

Umbrella Academy season 2 is up there with the best seasons Netflix of anything has ever thrown out there. Top notch.

Reactions: SycloneJoe

VN Store

Back