Netflix

Can anyone tell me if Extraction is as bad as I think it’s going to be?
Guess I was not in the mood to watch it but I still haven’t finished it yet. I enjoy action movies from time to time but just didn’t get into this one. It wasn’t bad, just didn’t feel like finishing it once it got going.

Reactions: RDU VOL#14
Watched the first part of the Jeffrey Epstein documentary. The only thing new that it contained, was that Vanity Fair's editor basically accepted a bribe to not include complaints from two of Epstein's accusers in a lengthy article about him called "The Talented Mr. Epstein". Kind of ironic that Epstein proved to be such a creepy guy, very similar to the character Matt Damon played.

Watched the first part of the Jeffrey Epstein documentary. The only thing new that it contained, was that Vanity Fair's editor basically accepted a bribe to not include complaints from two of Epstein's accusers in a lengthy article about him called "The Talented Mr. Epstein". Kind of ironic that Epstein proved to be such a creepy guy, very similar to the character Matt Damon played.

I binged the whole thing last night, dude was the perfect combo of extraordinary wealth and deviance. Pretty much convinced he was killed, he had dirt on way too many of the upper echelons. The sheer number of girls he abused is just insanity.

I binged the whole thing last night, dude was the perfect combo of extraordinary wealth and deviance. Pretty much convinced he was killed, he had dirt on way too many of the upper echelons. The sheer number of girls he abused is just insanity.

My sister is friends with one of his former young girlfriend's and he's still got her brainwashed 20 years later.

Guess you should steer clear of City of God lol

Thanks for the warning. I have a heart for my children and see too much violence in the news against children (especially here in KC) that I don't want to see it in my entertainment. We all have different opinions.

Thanks for the warning. I have a heart for my children and see too much violence in the news against children (especially here in KC) that I don't want to see it in my entertainment. We all have different opinions.

whatever floats your boat. I take it all in the context of how it is presented in relation to the story being told. Sometimes violence is gratuitous. Sometimes it is necessary.

Churchill's Secret Agents: The New Recruits is a fun combo of reality competition and interesting history lesson on the SOE agents during WWII.

And Bill Clinton is exposed for lying about never going to Epstein's Island... Shocker!

Ive seen three episodes of Space Force, don't understand the critical hate, its actually funny and entertaining! The second episode was hilarious.
I’ll prolly give it a shot...later. Finishing the Tudors and already have Poldark on Prime as my next binge.

I think season three will look more at Amado and the Juarez Cartel.

Well, I imagine the end point for the series is Chapo becoming the guy (and maybe his downfall), and I hope it takes them another 2 seasons to get there. I like Narcos Mexico a lot more than Narcos, and that's saying something.

Well, I imagine the end point for the series is Chapo becoming the guy (and maybe his downfall), and I hope it takes them another 2 seasons to get there. I like Narcos Mexico a lot more than Narcos, and that's saying something.
I think there is too much other stuff to cover between Felix going to prison and El Chapo rising for them to jump straight to that. Amado has previously been featured with his ties to the Cali Cartel and his involvement in their fall (at least in this series depiction) and Felix all but foretold his rise to prominence in Mexico when he was talking to Walt. I think that’s the next season.

I think there is too much other stuff to cover between Felix going to prison and El Chapo rising for them to jump straight to that. Amado has previously been featured with his ties to the Cali Cartel and his involvement in their fall (at least in this series depiction) and Felix all but foretold his rise to prominence in Mexico when he was talking to Walt. I think that’s the next season.

I meant to agree with you. I was trying to say Chapo shouldn't rise to the top until maybe the end of season 4. This season will definitely start with Amado's plan rolling out, and then problems arising between Tijuana and Sinaloa. They'd be rushing it too much if season 3 ends with Chapo on top.

VN Store

Back