Netflix

Long Shot .... 10/10

It's the incredibly lucky story of a Latino man in Los Angeles who was exonerated of the 2003 murder of a 16 year old girl, because he was captured on film at a Dodger game while a scene from an episode of "Curb Your Enthusiasm" was being shot on the night of the murder. He literally walks right in front of Larry David, who is also interviewed for the documentary. The cops and the District Attorney's office had made up their minds that he was guilty... and if not for that footage from the show, he was in some real trouble. It's only about 40 minutes long and very interesting. Larry David is funny.

Reactions: Hoosier_Vol
Long Shot .... 10/10

It's the incredibly lucky story of a Latino man in Los Angeles who was exonerated of the 2003 murder of a 16 year old girl, because he was captured on film at a Dodger game while a scene from an episode of "Curb Your Enthusiasm" was being shot on the night of the murder. He literally walks right in front of Larry David, who is also interviewed for the documentary. The cops and the District Attorney's office had made up their minds that he was guilty... and if not for that footage from the show, he was in some real trouble. It's only about 40 minutes long and very interesting. Larry David is funny.
Covered it on a podcast. Shocking what a determined blinders approach can ALMOST accomplish.

I don't really know what you're saying, and also not trying to spoil anything. You don't like her so you don't want to watch anymore?

What I'm trying to say is you have to have ****** characters or I'm not interested. The whole point of watching for me is to mock them. If it's just a show about people being nice and trying to find deep connections, I wouldn't watch.

What I'm trying to say is you have to have ****** characters or I'm not interested. The whole point of watching for me is to mock them. If it's just a show about people being nice and trying to find deep connections, I wouldn't watch.
There's other conflicts, but she was the absolute worst.

Just watched this Monday. I thought it was pretty good. I haven't watched much on the event, but it seems the most balanced of what I have seen. The show was well made and shot.
As I’ve been watching it, I thought some of the scenes didn’t have a smooth segue, like there had been a commercial break. I didn’t know this series played on the Paramount network a couple years ago. It’s been good though. Balanced and factually accurate, for the most part.

I am on Episode 6 of the 2nd season of Fauda - it is an Israeli version of Jack Ryan in a sense it focuses on the IDF instead of CIA and the lead character is retired ex-IDF instead of scientist/assassin . The story is good; I just hate where people constantly are always at the right place right time. If you are in the real world, most of those "chances" are one in a billion

Check it out - the only thing that may drive some people nuts is the subtitles - I for one, not a big fan of reading half a show (how spoiled am I?)

Middleditch and Swartz is hilarious if you like improv. It's also extremely impressive that the two of them can pull it off.

Love Kim’s Convenience! Rolled through 4 seasons and now my family’s rolling out subtle catch phrases. See youuu!

Reactions: FïreBall
Watched Unorthodox and Waco this week. Recommend both!

At the end of episode 5 of Waco they play that song to protest the feds and I thought to myself, "that sounds like that weird sax song I love from Lost Boys. I want to listen to that"

Turns out it is that song, lol.

VN Store

Back