Netflix

PSA: If you didn't watch Counterpart because you don't have Starz, it's now on Amazon Prime. This is one of the coolest shows I've ever seen and my hope is that if enough people watch it on Prime, it will get picked up for a season 3.

PSA: If you didn't watch Counterpart because you don't have Starz, it's now on Amazon Prime. This is one of the coolest shows I've ever seen and my hope is that if enough people watch it on Prime, it will get picked up for a season 3.

That looks interesting

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
Watching Trials of Gabriel Fernandez. Worth a watch.

Totally heartbreaking. I can’t wrap my head around this. How somebody could do that to a child, how he couldn’t get help, how it was missed by everybody. It’s just crazy.

Last edited:
Watching Trials of Gabriel Fernandez. Worth a watch.

Totally heartbreaking. I can’t wrap my head around this. How somebody could do that to a child, how he couldn’t get help, how it was missed by everybody. It’s just crazy.
There are a lot of people involved there that should be taken out behind the courthouse and shot.

I liked the DCS woman arguing the teacher should have refused to let the kid go home. That’s kidnapping and the only people who could legally do that are her coworkers at DCS. Just a shitstorm of bureaucracy and “that’s not my job”itis.

The Stranger was fun but easy to figure out who she was after all the characters are introduced. The rest of the story was fun to put together ad watch unfold. Good binge watch if you are stuck inside for weather or whatever

I thought Locke and Key was good. I'm watching Umbrella Academy now, late to the party but enjoying it.

I never watched House of Cards so I gave that a shot. I really liked S1. I'm into S2 and it's kind of become tedious. Should I push on through or was S1 the show's peak?

I thought Locke and Key was good. I'm watching Umbrella Academy now, late to the party but enjoying it.

I never watched House of Cards so I gave that a shot. I really liked S1. I'm into S2 and it's kind of become tedious. Should I push on through or was S1 the show's peak?
No it doesn't get any better.

Reactions: jakez4ut

Watching Locke and Key now.
Loved UA

VN Store

Back