Netflix

Uh...
EfzWRViXsAAlXoe

Reactions: FLVOL_79
Always a fan of Arthur mythology, or Twain version thereof. Cursed decent prequel and slant on Lady of the Lake. Frank Miller story.

Well done for a linear series.

Witcher has more possibilities for storyline but, wasnt as well executed.

Just finished season 2 of Umbrella Academy... great show!

I’m looking for something else to start watching that’s PG-13. No nudity or graphic sex. Any suggestions from my VN brothers?

Reactions: Big Gucci Sosa
Just finished season 2 of Umbrella Academy... great show!

I’m looking for something else to start watching that’s PG-13. No nudity or graphic sex. Any suggestions from my VN brothers?
Try how to sell drugs online...it's subtitled but very funny and well done.

Have you watched Stranger Things yet?

Absolutely! It’s probably our favorite. We watched October Faction (It was a little disappointing) and Lock & Key (it was good).

Try how to sell drugs online...it's subtitled but very funny and well done.

I’ll look it up. Why does it sound like something you DO NOT want your kids watching? 🤪😂

Reactions: Notorious B.E.N
Absolutely! It’s probably our favorite. We watched October Faction (It was a little disappointing) and Lock & Key (it was good).

I’ll look it up. Why does it sound like something you DO NOT want your kids watching? 🤪😂
Well it's about high school may give you a chance to have some good conversations?

Reactions: SycloneJoe
Godless was interesting. Started off SLOW. Ending was stupid but I thought it was a decent watch overall. Definitely glad it was only 1 season.

Last edited:
I noticed the new season of 3% and figured I'd start at the beginning. Pretty good show. I watched the first three episodes with subtitles but have been watching in English since then. I think I am on ep. 7 or 8 of Season 1.

Reactions: BadJerry20
I binge watched all of Cobra Kai this weekend and loved it. I wish I didn’t have to wait till next year for season 3. This and Stranger Things have definitely been my favorite things from Netflix. You can definitely tell I’m a child of the 80s.
I'm 6 episodes into Cobra Kai. Its great! I'm glad Netflix picked it up because I saw the first two episodes on Youtube Premium (then Red) but wasn't going to shell out more cash just to watch one show.

VN Store

Back