Netflix

Train to Busan (Amazon I think - Zombies and trains)
Kingdom (medieval Korea zombies)
All of Us Are Dead (zombies)
Parasite

Basically anything they make with zombies seems to be pretty good. Warning though, I have noticed that Korean cinema has zero issue showing kids getting killed.

Ive heard The Wailing is really good. Also the original Old Boy.

S5 E6 of Peaky Blinders: They broke the WW1 sniper out of insane asylum.

Curly: Are you alright, Charlie?
Charlie: That bast*** kicked me in the shin when I walked up.
Curly: Where is the mad bast*** ?
Charlie: He's tied to a lamppost outside with 3 Lee boys shi***** themselves.

I had forgotten that exchange and laughed so hard.

Later, "He's bitten through the rope."

Just watched "A Walk among the Tombstones." Liam Neeson. Setting: NYC, 1999. Action, violence, suspense, cussing, psychopaths, and the 12 Steps. All rolled into one movie. What more could a girl ask for? Seriously, It was well scripted, acted, and edited.

Netflix really cracked the code with this Ultimatum show. Every once in a while I watch this kind of reality dating show with my wife, and this is easily the best one.

You got 6 couples, one in each is ready to get married and issues an ultimatum. All 6 hang out for a week and then at the end of the week, you pick somebody else's partner to spend the next 3 weeks with. Then you go back to your BF/GF for 3 weeks. It's pretty good right away and **** is popping off like crazy by episode 3. It's so entertaining.

Reactions: Juanita
Just watched "The Call" on NF. Very, very, very intense. Had forgotten how pretty Halle Berry is. I met her once, years ago, when she was waiting on David Justice to have surgery. Yeah, I looked under the sheets...just kidding!

Just recently got through:

Parks & Recreation - Season 1 and 2 are up and I really enjoyed it. Very similar show to the office. Amy Poehler and Aziz Ansari are pretty good in it.

Louie - Solid show, short little vignettes about Louis C.K. and his life in NY with little bits of his standup in between.

Currently going through:

Party Down - Great cast. Short-live series that was on Starz about a group of Hollywood has beens/never will bes that work for a catering company.

Bizarre Foods with Andrew Zimmern - Interesting show. Andrew Zimmern is pretty corny but the content is good.

No Reservations with Anthony Bourdain - Really cool show. Bourdain is a bit of a douchebag but he's funny and generally takes the road less traveled wherever he goes. He's witty and sarcastic and it makes for great TV.

Stuff I plan on checking out:

Firefly
Dexter
Weeds
Might or might not give 30 Rock another chance

If you haven't already checked these out, do it:
King of the Hill
Arrested Development
The Office
Chapelle's Show
Reno 911
Futurama
etc.

I don't really watch movies as much on there, but I have recently watched:
Exit Through the Gift Shop
I'm Still Here
Restrepo

The next movie I plan on watching is Insomnia.

Never heard of Party down. Just looked it up and I'm going to give it a look. Saw they're having a new 6 episodes sometime this year.

Reactions: n_huffhines
Never heard of Party down. Just looked it up and I'm going to give it a look. Saw they're having a new 6 episodes sometime this year.
Man, I thought they just put it on Netflix because of your quote and was going to watch it. I am so disappoint. That show had some great lines.

Man, I thought they just put it on Netflix because of your quote and was going to watch it. I am so disappoint. That show had some great lines.
Party Down is on Amazon prime I think. I love the show I've seen them all at least twice.

I watched 2 episodes before wanting to stick ice picks in my ears and eyes.

Edit: exaggeration. I didn't care for it. They all pretty much got on my nerves.

You know you dont need to bother. We know you hate anything actually good.

That’s not good. The future must not be looking so bright for them.
All of these streamers will begin losing subscribers as everything else goes up food, gas etc... People will begin cutting out nonessential items especially since these services have continually raised prices the last several years.

Disney+ has been losing subscribers as well since they went full on with their woke agenda the last couple of weeks.

All of these streamers will begin losing subscribers as everything else goes up food, gas etc... People will begin cutting out nonessential items especially since these services have continually raised prices the last several years.

Disney+ has been losing subscribers as well since they went full on with their woke agenda the last couple of weeks.

Which is it woke or inflation? Complete 180 analysis.

They will. The shocking part is Netflix projected 2.5 million new subscribers, so missed the mark by almost 3 million.

VN Store

Back