Needing prayers.

Need prayers. My had has been sick stomach aces going to bathroom he went to his kidney doctor and gave blood yesterday well they called him and told him his kidney numbers was 14 and he had to go to emergency room. So he packed a bag and I took him and they would not let him take his bag in and he can't have visitors.
Praying for him

He was about to go to the Tennova care hospital in Cleveland and I was like no we are going somewhere different.

Reactions: BigO95
Need prayers. My Dad has been sick stomach aces going to bathroom because of his diabetes he went to his kidney doctor and gave blood yesterday well they called him and told him his kidney numbers was 14 and he had to go to emergency room. So he packed a bag and I took him and they would not let him take his bag in and he can't have visitors.
Dads are tuff ole birds... Praying they make yours well again, rocy!

After I had to drop him off they gave him a IV in the waiting room then they got him a room and today the doctor said he wants to hold off on dialysis as long as they can he has to stay again tonight and they will keep giving him fluids and see what they say tomorrow. Thanks for asking.

After I had to drop him off they gave him a IV in the waiting room then they got him a room and today the doctor said he wants to hold off on dialysis as long as they can he has to stay again tonight and they will keep giving him fluids and see what they say tomorrow. Thanks for asking.

Nothing but positive vibes for your Dad rocy.

My Dad got to go home today his numbers came up to 19. I guess when it's 16 and won't come up then they put you on dialysis and put you on a list for a kidney. He asked a nurse how many was there with covid19 and she said she would get fired if she said. Thanks for prayers

Good to hear rocy.

Need prayers. My Dad has been sick stomach aces going to bathroom because of his diabetes he went to his kidney doctor and gave blood yesterday well they called him and told him his kidney numbers was 14 and he had to go to emergency room. So he packed a bag and I took him and they would not let him take his bag in and he can't have visitors.

Just saw this, sorry rocy. I haven’t caught up yet. He okay?

Even people who are dying of the everyday stuff (no covid19) can't have family in there and that is hard on the family's lets all pray for the Family's losing loved ones in the hospital and can't be there to hold a hand or say a prayer. It's really sad.

VN Store

Back