Needing prayers.

My 91 year old neighbor died last night. His wife survives him, though she is beset with schizophrenia and dementia. He was her loving support and a good neighbor. She was moved to an assisted living facility for people with her issues. Without her at home, he passed within weeks. I mourn him.
Sad. I hope she is being attended and kept comfortable as can be. 🙏

My 91 year old neighbor died last night. His wife survives him, though she is beset with schizophrenia and dementia. He was her loving support and a good neighbor. She was moved to an assisted living facility for people with her issues. Without her at home, he passed within weeks. I mourn him.

Sorry to hear that Tin.

Sorry about your neighbor.

Update on Evelyn
She has protein and blood in her urine. No uti, no kidney infection. They suspect something viral. Her fever again is gone (with medication) and she is in better spirits. They're also sending us home. We will now await the coronavirus test as well as her blood work.

Sister just texted me. My aunt who has been fighting cancer just passed away. Remember our family. It sucks because I'm not even gonna be able to go up.

Reactions: 82_VOL_83
Need prayers. My Dad has been sick stomach aces going to bathroom because of his diabetes he went to his kidney doctor and gave blood yesterday well they called him and told him his kidney numbers was 14 and he had to go to emergency room. So he packed a bag and I took him and they would not let him take his bag in and he can't have visitors.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back