Needing prayers.

Bad sheit... lay low folks.

I know this serious stuff and hope it passes without any damage.
I watched a tornado blow through Austin TX just after it took out the town of Jarrel TX. Nothing left but concrete pads. I was driving home and street signs where flying in front of me.

Hang in there!

Reactions: 508mikey
not sure why but no rain here -- just lightning - 2 miles away my brother said it was pouring -- crazy
You had a massive red blob headed for you that kinda wrapped south and went poof. We snuck through a gap. Just got some rain. Only one clap of thunder. Bout time for bed.

Reactions: 508mikey
I woke up to the loudest longest thunder ever.at 5am
That was your gf snoring....

hqdefault.jpg

They gave her an antibiotic shot, and have all sorts of tests running to try and figure it out.
Brother Adam said that they are home now and her temperature is getting near the normal range! Praise the Lord for his his healing hands!! And thank you for your prayers!

UPDATE
Sister Allison is on her was to Children's Hospital. Evelyn's fever is up again and the doctors want an ultrasound of her abdominal area. Please pray they can find out what's wrong with her and help her. Will update as they become available
Ive seen scarlet fever has made a comeback -- praying they figure out whats wrong

My 91 year old neighbor died last night. His wife survives him, though she is beset with schizophrenia and dementia. He was her loving support and a good neighbor. She was moved to an assisted living facility for people with her issues. Without her at home, he passed within weeks. I mourn him.

VN Store

Back