ND coach. MUFFET

There’s a difference when you’re trying to do your part in equaling a playing field by giving opportunities to those that don’t generally get them vs contributing to the status quo. It just isn’t the same. Sorry. 🤷🏻‍♂️
Disagreed. I try to treat everyone equally and I expect to be treated equally. Not treating a person equally in order to balance the scales creates division and encourages people to fight for their own kind.

If we go that route as a society you’ll see a steady increase in hatred and chaos

Anything Tara saying or doing has no interest to me at all! Most sullen group of femaleishs on one bench as I have ever seen!

Maybe but she’s extremely intelligent and not prone to diarrhea of the mouth like Muffet[/QUOTE]
Cant disagree but muffie is at the top of the foaming of the mouth list!

Pretty much, yeah.

I mean, until women get equal opportunity coaching men (which doesn't appear to be changing anytime soon), I just don't see anything wrong with what she said.

What she said violated Title VII and probably about 30 other laws and regulations and without Title VII there would be no WCBB. The stupidity of it is mind numbing, though it sure plays to the crowd.

not unless they are hired!!

Good one. But, the logic of her rant should not stop at the pay window. Using male practice players deprives women of the opportunity to play basketball and maybe someday coach. AND you don't see male teams use women practice players, so all the more reason to exclude men....right? ;) One of the people needed training in equal opportunity law is Muffet McGraw. It is very counter productive to espouse positions such as those exressed by Muffet, because it tends to justify behavior from the "other side" which perpetuates inequality.

There should be more opportunities for women, but not hiring men seems counterproductive. It is a blatant form of discrimination, and you're just not gonna catch many flies that way.

The best coaches should be given opportunities regardless of what's between their legs. I'd bet there are plenty of women who would excel coaching men. In fact, there are probably some men who'd even prefer playing for a woman if female authority figures/mentors are what they've grown up with or are just generally more comfortable with.

Also, this is anecdotal, but a female coach took a TN high school boys basketball team to state a few years ago. Can't remember her name or the school, but they were from somewhere in NW Tennessee. Lake County maybe?

Internet. Library. Corporate offices. Government archives.

Which corporate offices or government archives would show the percentage of women who want to coach basketball teams. And would that be the same corporate office that would show the percentage of men who want to coach?

Which corporate offices or government archives would show the percentage of women who want to coach basketball teams. And would that be the same corporate office that would show the percentage of men who want to coach?
Multiple with financial interests in amateur and professional athletics and the associated products with those enterprises.

Fitness Council. Department of Labor. Department of Education.

Yes.

Reactions: Smallvol#1

VN Store

Back