NCAAT Game Thread: Lady Vols vs Buffalo/Belmont

I think @madtownvol had a little wave of paranoia. 🙃

200w.gif

Reactions: chuckiepoo
Yeah but I'm assuming his memory is intact. Like of the many times its been said publicly that he's too immoral to coach here. Maybe he doesn't give a rat's ass about what LV hardliners think, but maybe he's been waiting for this for awhile.

200.gif

For Tennessee to pull upset we need to knock down 3s especially Rae and Tess. There your starting wings so they have to shoot it well. Tess is your starting 2 guard and she has to be better than last 2 games. Maybe Key dominates offensively . Very proud of this team and coaching staff playing through all the injuries. Most of us who understand basketball know how much Jordy and Keyan meant to this team with them we were Number 1 seed so to be in final 16 as you rebuild very good year. In CHRIST Alone

Toward the end of the game Kelly had Walker, Rae, Puckett, Dye and Key. Wonder if that rotation might see some time. Puts Rae at the 2 where she was last year. Puckett has a lot more weapons then Darby. Could be an upgraded offense and defense.
I think this is by far our best lineup and even if Puckett doesn't start, she gets the lions share of the minutes.

How can he say Belmont was the better team...Belmont is a good defensive team and played a good game as expected...If Belmont was the team, why were they ranked 12th in the tourney...Even for the game last night, LVs looked the part of the better team that took on a tough and scrappy team...Just because a lower plays well against a higher seed, it DOES NOT make that lower seed the better team...[Creme put that in your corn-cob pipe] LVFL 🧡🏀🧡
My guess, everything being the same, that if we played this team 12 times we win 10 of them. JMO

Reactions: Lucy
Yeah, not sure what teams you watched all season but this Lady Vol team was light years better than last season. No injuries and we probably finish with 3-4 losses in the top 10.

The sheer fact that they didn’t fold when Burrell went down in the first game still makes me proud. I basically wrote the season off in that moment. They had other ideas though.
I have seen a constant improvement with this team since Kellie got here. Without the
horrible injuries with the best players this year, we would have had
more wins than what we currently have. I am extremely excited with the team that Kellie is going to put on the floor next year. Player improvement seems to have gone up every year since she has got here. Anyone who thinks we have done badly with hiring CKH is just nitpicking and are probably constant complainers about everything in their life.

Oh please just stop it! I like Harper and hope we continue to get better under her. We got a long ways to go. No reason to tear down Barnes, he is a good man and he wins a whole lot more than he loses and his teams can pass, play defense and hustle their rears off. He is a fine coach, worth every penny! GBO!
I dare say all good coaches, and their managers, blackmail their schools. Let me know when
school ADs don't cut their coaches loose when they do not perform.

Good for you! I wish you both many happy times ahead.
Sorry about our loss to Louisville,, showed my girlfriend your posts and she said thank you for the nice reply. Btw,, when i first started posting on this
Site you had the honors of being the first to ever respond when I had a question about Holly and the lady vols ranking.

VN Store

Back