NCAA Tournament: Sunday Edition

I honestly thought OU might have been the best team in that conference all year simply based on their defense, but yeah...not a good look.

Anybody else think that Perry Ellis looks like this guy?

stamper.jpg

That conference is extremely overrated IMO. Just because the press believes a team is good doesn't make it so. They've gotten a lot of respect for simply losing to each other.

The Big12 has 1 team (Kansas) that is typically very good and the rest are pretty average. Occasionally, you will have a several other good teams, but for the most part it's Kansas and then everybody else. The Big12 has definitely had a poor showing in the NCAA Tournament this year.

This. Account. Is. Amazing.

Kansas Sports @KansasSportsKU · 4m 4 minutes ago
Can't win when it's 8 vs. 5

Kansas Sports @KansasSportsKU · 27m 27 minutes ago
Great sportsmanship by Wichita state for not picking up Frank Mason after clotheslining him

Kansas Sports @KansasSportsKU · 7m 7 minutes ago
**** you Gregg Marshall

Kansas Sports @KansasSportsKU · 31m 31 minutes ago
Go ahead and doubt Bill Self and Kansas. This is when they prove you wrong.

Reactions: 2 people
Wichita State is fun to watch and it's always enjoyable to watch the Jayhawks lose.

The Big12 has 1 team (Kansas) that is typically very good and the rest are pretty average. Occasionally, you will have a several other good teams, but for the most part it's Kansas and then everybody else. The Big12 has definitely had a poor showing in the NCAA Tournament this year.

Getting 7 of 10 teams in was a joke. I may be in the minority here, but I think you should have a winning conference record to get in. Texas and OSU going 8-10 in the Big XII, they should've been left at home. Playing a tough schedule means nothing if you can't win them.

Getting 7 of 10 teams in was a joke. I may be in the minority here, but I think you should have a winning conference record to get in. Texas and OSU going 8-10 in the Big XII, they should've been left at home. Playing a tough schedule means nothing if you can't win them.

I agree; if you can't at least have a winning conference record then you don't deserve to get in.

Evansville is the hometown team here, so we know all about them.

Haha.

I don't know much about them lately but I'm definitely not an Iowa or Iowa State fan. So, always nice to see UNI beat them or be good. Why they're good at football and basketball, I'll never know. They are good though.

I grew up with a former punter of UNI years back. I knew one of his siblings more than I knew him but I remember him in a crucial playoff game(football) flopping on a punt to help his team win the game. He got the call, Lebron style.

Self has now failed to advance out of the first weekend for 50% of his tenure at KU. That's utterly pathetic for $4mil and top 5 classes.

VN Store

Back