NCAA Football is coming back!

The justice system got it right, you're just upset you didn't get your game to play. EA used real life player likeness to create the in-game players, can you argue they didn't? There were subpoenas and testimonies you know. They admitted it to an extent. Several website were used as evidence with the exact data inputed into the game at the time of creation, and like I said Tennessee was one of the teams used, right down to the gear they wore. They didn't lie about using websites for data entry. Don't act like you know anything about the trial. You know nothing, heck you think EA turned belly up on a 500 million dollar lawsuit.

I get what you're saying, you're right honestly the "likeness" used in those games are downright laughable. At the end of the day did the game model look like the real player or not? No not really at all. Lol It's beyond silly it ever happened.

I get what you're saying, you're right honestly the "likeness" used in those games are downright laughable. At the end of the day did the game model look like the real player or not? No not really at all. Lol It's beyond silly it ever happened.
Your only argument is the model didn't look like the player, but height, weight, state, hometown, athletic ability, handedness, jersey number, position, accessory apparel, ect was to their likeness correct? Sure, silly... What's silly is people defending that. People who made roster updates sure didn't have trouble identifying what player was what when they name them. Since the model didn't look like them, how did they do that? I don't think you understand what likeness means.

Last edited:
Reactions: Toujours Pret
Your only argument is the model didn't look like the player, but height, weight, state, hometown, athletic ability, handedness, jersey number, position, accessory apparel, ect was to their likeness correct? Sure, silly... What's silly is people defending that. People who made roster updates sure didn't have trouble identifying what player was what when they name them. Since the model didn't look like them, how did they do that? I don't think you understand what likeness means.

The problem I have with it is that a handful of former players in the sea of them that have been in the 15 or so iterations of the game ruined it for everybody for literally tens of dollars. The average payout from this lawsuit was like $60-80 per player. Meanwhile you have a slew of players today saying they just want to see themselves in a game, getting paid for it not really mattering to them. And even more gamers missing the series.

The problem I have with it is that a handful of former players in the sea of them that have been in the 15 or so iterations of the game ruined it for everybody for literally tens of dollars. The average payout from this lawsuit was like $60-80 per player. Meanwhile you have a slew of players today saying they just want to see themselves in a game, getting paid for it not really mattering to them. And even more gamers missing the series.
Most of those checks were jokes. I’m glad that might’ve helped some of those guys with 1 months rent or part of a mortgage though. 🤡

Going to be interesting on how EA compensates each player. Will it be player by player case or will it be a set amount for each school and split it amongst the players? Will there be a players Union to negotiate on their behalf?

Going to be interesting on how EA compensates each player. Will it be player by player case or will it be a set amount for each school and split it amongst the players? Will there be a players Union to negotiate on their behalf?
Wonder if they will use current players for the cover art of the game. If so I would assume that player would about have to get more than others.

VN Store

Back