NCAA Football is coming back!

Wonder if the NCAA will be involved or if it’ll be generic teams and let the community edit the teams and players?

Wonder if the NCAA will be involved or if it’ll be generic teams and let the community edit the teams and players?
Licensed teams, traditions, stadiums, conferences, etc just not players. I just read an article, I'll try and find it again. I would assume community edits with generic rosters. Which means it will be better than if EA had made them. Maybe they can solely focus on the gameplay and other features.

Licensed teams, traditions, stadiums, conferences, etc just not players. I just read an article, I'll try and find it again. I would assume community edits with generic rosters. Which means it will be better than if EA had made them. Maybe they can solely focus on the gameplay and other features.
I hope ea actually makes the players similar to the likeness. Like Clemson qb make him number 8 with short hair but keep him a 99 so the community doesn’t have to edit all the stats! I don’t need a t-law that also has 90 speed!

That's great but I'm probably not going to by a new console to only play one game.

Maybe this will let the prices on NCAA14 to crater and I can finally get a copy for my PS3.

Well looks like I'll be saving some money for the next gen console.

I really hope EA goes all out and doesn't copy and paste their madden gameplay. I hope they redefine their engine and produce quality content. If they f*** up dynasty and focus on only online PvP, I swear I will burn down their headquarters.

Well looks like I'll be saving some money for the next gen console.

I really hope EA goes all out and doesn't copy and paste their madden gameplay. I hope they redefine their engine and produce quality content. If they f*** up dynasty and focus on only online PvP, I swear I will burn down their headquarters.
Harvey Updyke style!!

Oh crap, just realized there will 100% be college "Ultimate Teams and Players" since they will be able to license former players. EA is gonna monetize the crap out of this.

Reactions: Persian Vol
Licensed teams, traditions, stadiums, conferences, etc just not players YET. I just read an article, I'll try and find it again. I would assume community edits with generic rosters. Which means it will be better than if EA had made them. Maybe they can solely focus on the gameplay and other features.

Is definitely on the table for real rosters depending on the AA ruling and when it goes into effect. EA will have them ready to go for whenever the AA gets that rule officially changed. Probably not seeing this game til 22 at the very earliest.

Reactions: ATC_VOL

VN Store

Back