NCAA First Round: The Official #5 Tennessee vs. #12 Oregon State Game Thread, 4:30 ET, TNT

You right this ain’t the officials fault at all, I agree 100% with you. But you can’t seriously sit there with a straight face and say they haven’t missed multiple calls on both Johnson’s and Springer? We are fortunate to be only losing by 15 at this point as it should be worse with the way they shooting 3’s compared to us. They have more assist than us and more rebounds and more 3’s. They have outplayed us in almost every phase!
Officials going to miss a few calls. None of them are going to call a perfect game. Can’t shoot, too many turnovers and just look lazy. End of story

If we could at least show a little emotion while getting our a$$ handed to us, I’d feel a little better.
GBO!!

Given that we're the 5-seed and the coach is not on the way out, this goes down as the No. 2 all-time worst tournament game in school history. Nothing tops the 1999 second round game with the team formerly known as SW MO St.

Well I reserved my judgement until the very end of the season but it’s time to officially say this team is who we thought they were. No good

Keon and Springer will go on to be two of our highest draft picks in Tennessee basketball history, but the emotional state I am in right now also thinks they might be the two most overrated college players in Tennessee basketball history. They'll leave here without really making any impact on the program if we're honest.

Reactions: VolsSportsFan
Given that we're the 5-seed and the coach is not on the way out, this goes down as the No. 2 all-time worst tournament game in school history. Nothing tops the 1999 second round game with the team formerly known as SW MO St.
That pearl game where they lost by 30?

VN Store

Back