NCAA First Round: The Official #5 Tennessee vs. #12 Oregon State Game Thread, 4:30 ET, TNT

They deserve every bit of this loss. They came in with no urgency from the opening tip and still don’t care. I hope they realize what they’ve done embarrassing this university.

Keon and Springer will go on to be two of our highest draft picks in Tennessee basketball history, but the emotional state I am in right now also thinks they might be the two most overrated college players in Tennessee basketball history. They'll leave here without really making any impact on the program if we're honest.
To me, I don’t think they’re NBA ready yet.

This team reminds me of my Steelers. Both played well earlier in the season and had high aspirations before choking down the stretch as they couldn’t score to save their lives. Both played like sh$& in post season, one and done

I thought I could take it... Turned this dumpster fire off before the “talking heads” start the smack talk about the Vols. This was just a pathetic performance for a decent team and even worse for a team with three five stars in the court...

I’m honestly surprised we were this good. Can’t score in the post, can’t drive to the rim, and can’t shoot 3s. Most stagnant offensive team I’ve ever seen.

Anyone really surprised at this result? Knowing how bad we are on offense, it really shouldn't be a shock

Great point, except that ITS THE REFS FAULT!!

You cab still blane the refs we are down as much as we are. It could be closer. Pons could be playing more confidently if not having to be foul conscious. It affects the game. I never gained we should be winning!

I hear you. But we got away with some no calls, too.

VN Store

Back