NCAA First Round: The Official #5 Tennessee vs. #12 Oregon State Game Thread, 4:30 ET, TNT

We literally could suit up the Dream Team in Tennessee jerseys and we would lose an NCAA tournament game to a middle school girls blind wheelchair team. We just cant stop bombing in the tournament.

Reactions: CAVPUT
what really pi$$es me off is that they’ll do just enough to make this a game and give me hope, only to tear my heart from my chest at the end.
I know it’s coming but I’ll atill allow it to happen.
GBO!!

Oregon State has begged us to win this game today. They didn't even play that well. We just decided to stay in Knoxville. Like, where was this energy the last 3-4 minutes the ENTIRE game? Why did it take 36 minutes of game time for this energy to show up? How are you not playing with this passion from the tip????

Oregon State has begged us to win this game today. They didn't even play that well. We just decided to stay in Knoxville. Like, where was this energy the last 3-4 minutes the ENTIRE game? Why did it take 36 minutes of game time for this energy to show up? How are you not playing with this passion from the tip????
That tells me it is a motivation problem.
GBO!!

VN Store

Back