NCAA First Round: The Official #5 Tennessee vs. #12 Oregon State Game Thread, 4:30 ET, TNT

Keon and Springer will go on to be two of our highest draft picks in Tennessee basketball history, but the emotional state I am in right now also thinks they might be the two most overrated college players in Tennessee basketball history. They'll leave here without really making any impact on the program if we're honest.

JJJ says hold on a second. Don't forget about me

Vols had zero energy for 36 minutes......OSU is an awful team in a bad conference.....BUT they had the energy, especially on D. Let's give Rick a raise and hope for better next year.....

Reactions: turnuptheVOLtage
Then stop following them.

So easy to do
Not really. I've been following them since '65 and still haven't found the cure. Best I've come up with is to expect this sort of thing from UT. Kinda numbs me so I don't get as upset when it inevitably happens. Tenn Cup now and forever.

We missed Fulky pretty plainly. The emotional leader, plus a key offensive player for us. Yves then gets saddled with foul trouble the whole game.

It is what it is, I'm not particularly surprised given what we've done all year. We do need more of a true point guard, but Chandler is coming. Need a post presence as well.

Officials going to miss a few calls. None of them are going to call a perfect game. Can’t shoot, too many turnovers and just look lazy. End of story
Officials surely missed the shove when we had the trap in the back court and missed the and 1 for sure. But they didn’t miss them on Pons though did they?

Keon and Springer will go on to be two of our highest draft picks in Tennessee basketball history, but the emotional state I am in right now also thinks they might be the two most overrated college players in Tennessee basketball history. They'll leave here without really making any impact on the program if we're honest.
They will definitely make the 💵 but they have alot of work on there jump shooting ability to play in NBA.

VN Store

Back