'19 NC RB Quavaris Crouch (Tennessee signee)

Strong finish to the class. Overall class is very solid with all things considered. Next year we need to win 7-8 and finish with a top 5 class though if we want to really start making noise. GBO

Reactions: BucksnortVol
What an absolute moron!!! "He's a decent player who should be a future NFL player". "Decent" players don't play in the NFL doofus. Of the 20,000+ players that will be on NCAA rosters this fall... less than 300 will ever play in the NFL.

I'm always judging players by their NFL potential. I never compare them to the average college player.

I'm always judging players by their NFL potential. I never compare them to the average college player.
You are clueless about both. You throw a big blanket over large numbers of players then say "see there" when one of them happens to make it.

You don't have the first clue about how good Crouch will or won't be... just like you were clueless when you predicted Dobbs would take Ben's job and never look back... among dozens if not hundreds of other stupid, failed predictions. Why don't you just stop being the court jester? You're not even funny.

You are clueless about both. You throw a big blanket over large numbers of players then say "see there" when one of them happens to make it.

You don't have the first clue about how good Crouch will or won't be... just like you were clueless when you predicted Dobbs would take Ben's job and never look back... among dozens if not hundreds of other stupid, failed predictions. Why don't you just stop being the court jester? You're not even funny.

Best thing I ever did was block him, made volnation way more enjoyable

You don't have the first clue about how good Crouch will or won't be

Back in 2017, I told yall Jacoby Stevens (a consensus 5-star prospect) would be a bust and we shouldn't sweat losing him to LSU. Two years later he's not cracked LSU's lineup. I also said Maleik Gray (a high 4-star prospect) who we signed wasn't special and was not that big a pickup for us. Two years later he too has yet to crack the lineup. The guy who I said we would regret missing out on was Tee Higgins. And two years into his collegiate career he is a surefire superstar who will be a 1st round pick in the NFL draft.

My track record on this front is pristine. If I tell you Crouch is simply the next Courtney Upshaw and nothing more, then you can take that to the bank. Its a lock to happen.

Back in 2017, I told yall Jacoby Stevens (a consensus 5-star prospect) would be a bust and we shouldn't sweat losing him to LSU. Two years later he's not cracked LSU's lineup. I also said Maleik Gray (a high 4-star prospect) who we signed wasn't special and was not that big a pickup for us. Two years later he too has yet to crack the lineup. The guy who I said we would regret missing out on was Tee Higgins. And two years into his collegiate career he is a surefire superstar who will be a 1st round pick in the NFL draft.

My track record on this front is pristine. If I tell you Crouch is simply the next Courtney Upshaw and nothing more, then you can take that to the bank. Its a lock to happen.
Dobbs still gonna hall of fame?

Reactions: Bobo0101
Why can I see a poster that I have on ignore. @Freak
tenor.gif

Reactions: titansvolsfaninga
COURTNEY UPSHAW

College career
After playing in all 13 games of his freshman season, Upshaw saw his playing time increase in his second season at Alabama. He made one start and appeared in all 14 games for the Crimson Tide in 2009.[4] Upshaw made the most of his first career start against Kentucky, as he tallied four solo tackles, one sack and returned a fumble 45 yards for a key against the Wildcats.[4][5] In the 2010 BCS National Championship Game against the Texas Longhorns, Upshaw recovered a Garrett Gilbert fumble on an Eryk Anders quarterback sack with just 3:08 remaining in the game, that sealed the title for the Crimson Tide.[4][6]

In his junior season, Upshaw started 11 games for the Crimson Tide. He accounted for 52 total tackles, 14.5 tackles for loss, seven sacks, and four forced fumbles.[7] In the 2011 Capital One Bowl against Michigan State, Upshaw led the defense for the Crimson Tide, who won 49–7, with a pair of sacks, five tackles, including three for a loss as well as forcing a fumble, and was voted the game's MVP for his effort.[8]

In his senior season, Upshaw started all 13 games for the Crimson Tide. He accounted for 51 total tackles, 17 tackles for loss, 9.5 sacks, and two forced fumbles.[9] For his on-field performance, Upshaw was named first team All-America by the Football Writers Association of America and The Sporting News.[10][11] He was also recognized as second team All-America by the Walter Camp Football Foundation and the Associated Press.[12][13] In the 2012 BCS National Championship Game, Upshaw was named the defensive MVP with his seven tackle performance, which included one sack and one tackle for a loss.[14]

I think I can live with that.

I know your thing is to run your mouth without actually knowing what you are talking about, but when Jacoby Stevens finally settled into a position last year he had a strong finish to the season including a good game in the Fiesta Bowl with the game-clinching interception and is projected to be the starter at Safety next year for them

Pretty convinced D4H is a troll who wants to stir the masses and when I view it through that lens, it’s actually somewhat enjoyable to digest

Ok so I'm new to Volnation as a member and poster but have been watching this site for years. I've been a dedicated Vol fan for my entire life. Shout out to the inside guys and especially my guy for the info, BGS. Now, with that said, how do I ignore ****ing idiot dumbass negavols like Dobbs 4 Heisman and others. I love Dobbs but I also love Crouch. Huge get! Thanks in advance. Go Vols!

Ok so I'm new to Volnation as a member and poster but have been watching this site for years. I've been a dedicated Vol fan for my entire life. Shout out to the inside guys and especially my guy for the info, BGS. Now, with that said, how do I ignore ****ing idiot dumbass negavols like Dobbs 4 Heisman and others. I love Dobbs but I also love Crouch. Huge get! Thanks in advance. Go Vols!
On mobile press their name, then hit ignore.

Edit: Welcome to VN.

Reactions: GableVol

VN Store

Back