'19 NC RB Quavaris Crouch (Tennessee signee)

Can't imagine Pruitt loves him wearing Michigan shorts in his latest Instagram story.

Doubt he cares. Also doubt it's uncommon for a new kid to wear free stuff from recruiting behind closed doors. As he gets more free TN gear he probably will not have a need to wear them.

I'm not a Titans fan but have a titans thermal shirt and athletic pants because they were stupid cheap on sale and liked the colors

Reactions: TC 83 and SugarCC
Quick we need D4H to give his body analysis and tell us how elite he is.
General aura of greatness - Screams HOF lock.

Overall analysis based on aura / "film" : Greatest to ever play the game, maybe even better than Brad Kaaya if Kaaya was an OLB. He will definitely LEAD the Bills to GREATNESS in 2026 when new coach Gruden is forced to play him at QB for an injured Deshaun Watson in week 15. Crouch has that look in his EYES that you can't TEACH.

Quick we need D4H to give his body analysis and tell us how elite he is.

Where is @Dobbs 4 Heisman ? I haven't seen his posts in a long time.

I already gave my analysis on Crouch last year. I thought he was overrated as a prospect. He's a decent player who should be a future NFL player but he's not a superstar.

Quavaris Crouch = Courtney Upshaw 2.0

Getting another Courtney Upshaw is good but not really someone who I would be shouting about from the rooftops.

I already gave my analysis on Crouch last year. I thought he was overrated as a prospect. He's a decent player who should be a future NFL player but he's not a superstar.

Getting another Courtney Upshaw is good but not really someone who I would be shouting about from the rooftops.
Good to see you post, how have you been?

What an absolute moron!!! "He's a decent player who should be a future NFL player". "Decent" players don't play in the NFL doofus. Of the 20,000+ players that will be on NCAA rosters this fall... less than 300 will ever play in the NFL.

VN Store

Back