'21 NC OL Yousef Mugharbil (Florida commit)

I tend to read rather than post on here, but I’m excited to see my school having a player recruited by Tennessee again. This kid has the raw skills to be an elite OL (not to mention the size as only a rising JR). Even better he’s being coached by one, if not the best, coach in NC high school football.

He’s going to add a boatload of offers soon, projects as a top 100 player according to the Asheville paper.

I was curious as to his background, prior to football he was an accomplished soccer goalie. I think his family is originally from Lebanon - the country, not the town in middle TN...

Hometown boy!! First offered since Pickens I think. Would be great to see him in orange.
Pickens may have been the best athlete ro ever play at UT. It would have been very difficult for Pickens to continue to play Safety and WR after his freshman season, but if he had, he could have very easily been Charles Woodson, almost a decade before Woodson played. Imo, Pickens is a top 5 WR at WRU and a top 5 kick/punt returner in UT history. Pretty sure Pickens scored TDs on a punt return, kickoff return, reception and interception return. Possibly, the only Vol to do that. Btw, is Murphy still a Tennessee Vol town ?

Pickens may have been the best athlete ro ever play at UT. It would have been very difficult for Pickens to continue to play Safety and WR after his freshman season, but if he had, he could have very easily been Charles Woodson, almost a decade before Woodson played. Imo, Pickens is a top 5 WR at WRU and a top 5 kick/punt returner in UT history. Pretty sure Pickens scored TDs on a punt return, kickoff return, reception and interception return. Possibly, the only Vol to do that. Btw, is Murphy still a Tennessee Vol town ?
I would say yes on that. Georgia fans have creeped in but I would still say Tennessee fans dominate the town. Jmo

Reactions: The Dog

I agree. I would say Tennessee still outweighs UGA fans in Murphy. Now out here in Raleigh I feel like I'm alone haha.

Reactions: The Dog
I dont think he ever fielded punts but Evan berry had the rest.

Pretty much still Vols but some bandwagon folks have jumped on the UGA train

I think Pickens got a KO return vs LSU.

Dad is a Urologist in the North GA area. Education will be very important to the family. Duke will probably be a top contender.

VN Store

Back