'21 NC OL Yousef Mugharbil (Florida commit)

d123ao5fucabdtkw51pa

6'5" 300lbs
Murphy, NC
(Murphy)

Yousef Mugharbil, Murphy, Defensive Tackle
Yousef Mugharbil, 2021 Offensive tackle - Rivals
Yousef Mugharbil on Hudl

Vols Recruitment timeline
3/4/2019 - Vols offer. (tweet)
5/31/2019 - On campus.

Google search seems to hint at an Egyptian or Arabian origin for the last name. Just curious how many people from that area of the world could be interior linemen.

He is less than 150 miles away from Knoxville. Knoxville is approximately half-way to North Georgia. He was here last spring/summer. Cant imagine Tennessee isnt kicking tires at a minimum....

Definitely in top 5. NC St, UNC, Penn St also high on his list.
I’d be surprised if Florida or Louisville were in that top group. Not sure about VA Tech

NC State feels confident that they can get him due to two brothers in grad school there. Dad is a Doctor I believe. Definitely a guard in college

Reactions: ChiTownVol
NC State feels confident that they can get him due to two brothers in grad school there. Dad is a Doctor I believe. Definitely a guard in college

Correct on dad. They are transplants to the area so don’t believe they have any ties to southern schools outside of State. I heard originally to watch out for the BIG or Notre Dame type schools, but would agree State is in lead today.

Doeren is on the box though so if they have another lackluster season who knows.

Correct on dad. They are transplants to the area so don’t believe they have any ties to southern schools outside of State. I heard originally to watch out for the BIG or Notre Dame type schools, but would agree State is in lead today.

Doeren is on the box though so if they have another lackluster season who knows.
I think a ton of coaches are getting passes this year. With very little offseason allowed and limited revenue (IF games even happen), it’s going to be even more difficult to justify buyouts based on performance.

Reactions: sport3500

VN Store

Back