'21 NC OL Yousef Mugharbil (Florida commit)

EdEcEko77

Elite ★★★★★ Poster
d123ao5fucabdtkw51pa

6'5" 300lbs
Murphy, NC
(Murphy)

Yousef Mugharbil, Murphy, Defensive Tackle
Yousef Mugharbil, 2021 Offensive tackle - Rivals
Yousef Mugharbil on Hudl

Vols Recruitment timeline
3/4/2019 - Vols offer. (tweet)
5/31/2019 - On campus.

Last edited:
Reactions: Easttnken and T Dog
Just watched the his hudl highlights and this HS Sophmore is just blowing up kids left and right. Surprisingly agile for a 300 lb kid and I like how he gets to the next level and seals the hole on those run plays. Likewise, he displays good footwork in pass pro, and he finished his blocks and plays through the whistle. Competition looks questionable however.

Just watched the his hudl highlights and this HS Sophmore is just blowing up kids left and right. Surprisingly agile for a 300 lb kid and I like how he gets to the next level and seals the hole on those run plays. Likewise, he displays good footwork in pass pro, and he finished his blocks and plays through the whistle. Competition looks questionable however.

Lol, Carl Pickens and Heath Shuler did just fine from the Smokey Mountain Conference. Kid is legit and mauls people. Glad we went ahead and pulled the trigger.

Reactions: T Dog and GoVolsDR
Plays for one of the best 1a schools in the state. Same school as Carl Pickens. Watched them play Mitchell this year in the playoffs never really stood out to me in the game.

I listened to that game after not coming due to ice. What a game it was. Saw him play a few times the past two years. He can play and will get better and better. Definitely an OL, and I think inside as a guard would be his best spot, but that’s strictly my opinion

Last edited:
Reactions: Tennesseefan2019
I agree griddle just didn't really stand out that game. Mitchell was the better team but coaching cost them the game going for it 4 and 5 at the 50 not getting it. Murphy scored 2 plays later.

Yep, gave game away. Some of his highlights on hudl against Mitchell looked really good. Hard to really watch one player in a game though especially on the OL. Murphy does so much pulling and trapping it’s hard to focus.

Reactions: GoVolsDR and appvol
I'm glad we started the relationship building with this dude. Sounds like he is gonna be highly sought after.

Reactions: Tennesseefan2019
Hometown boy!! First offered since Pickens I think. Would be great to see him in orange.
I am pretty sure you are correct. Thinking back in the time frame that I remember neither of the Curtis boys got offers that big and I can’t remember any before that Tennessee offered.

VN Store

Back