'21 NC DT Payton Page (Clemson commit)

Only problem with that is theyll throw piles of money at him to try and get him to stay. Not sure if theyre willing to go insane with an offer but theyll have to match Alabama a few times to make them nervous.
It won’t be about money if he leaves. I believe he already makes more than Saban. If he leaves it’ll be about his ego.

Reactions: PA Vol and VOLSONLY
I hope they don’t. I hope their mods have to admit that Pruitt beat Dabo for their top DT target.
Can we though? I think his relationship with Venables will be hard to overcome. Regardless if we do get him they'll say they backed off. They'd never admit defeat.

i think Page could be what we hoped/thought Tutttle could have been had he stayed healthy his whole career....basically what we're seeing from him with the Saints now. that's what i envision for Page.
I’ve been on board with that thought process since we emerged as a legitimate contender for Page.

i think Page could be what we hoped/thought Tutttle could have been had he stayed healthy his whole career....basically what we're seeing from him with the Saints now. that's what i envision for Page.
Interesting that you made that comparison. Page lives one town over from where Shy is from

Interesting that you made that comparison. Page lives one town over from where Shy is from
Different style of players imo. Evans is a bit more like Shy imo, not as big as Page but quicker first step and faster. Page is more like a Dexter Lawrence. Just a huge space eater that you can’t knock back and that is so strong and athletic enough that he can drive a pile back and make plays in the backfield

Page is a massive body, much more like McKenzie. I dont like Tuttle ever got over 310 here. Page seems like a massive force that Khalil was supposed to be (had girls and booze been less enticing)

Reactions: johnfnkelly
I'm still a little upset Ohio State swooped in on Turrentine.... that kid's going to be a star... high hopes for Page though
Turrentine isn’t the same fit in our defense as theirs, tbh. This staff likes him I’ve no doubt or they’d not offered him, I’m just saying they’re not after him like a dog after a car

We begin with Payton Page where things have thought to have been between Tennessee and Clemson. We still believe that to be the case but we aren’t ready to put North Carolina out to pasture just yet. The instate players that are committed to UNC have been pushing Page a good bit over the last week and are trying to peer pressure him into staying home.
-Vq

VN Store

Back