'21 NC DT Payton Page (Clemson commit)

lol their writers and fans are so arrogant. When they fall from grace in the coming years it’ll be fun to witness. Same with Bama.

I've actually not noticed the Clemson arrogance. I've been to their stadium a couple times (not when TN was playing them obviously, but with a party of the opposing fans) and received very warm welcomes from their fans. I can't say the same for UGA, UF, or Bama. Even Vandy fans are arrogant for reasons unknown (other than they're probably rich).

Reactions: Volinnooga
I've actually not noticed the Clemson arrogance. I've been to their stadium a couple times (not when TN was playing them obviously, but with a party of the opposing fans) and received very warm welcomes from their fans. I can't say the same for UGA, UF, or Bama. Even Vandy fans are arrogant for reasons unknown (other than they're probably rich).
Everyone knows Vandy fans don't really exist. Next you'll be claiming you saw Bigfoot.

Really? I’ve been to games there also. And in my experience they look down on every other program. They literally believe Dabo is a god. Spend some time reading their message boards and articles you’ll see what I’m talking about. Now before their recent success they would have given anything to be in the SEC but now they view the SEC as beneath them and everyone is out to get Dabo for being so godlike. It’s a cult.

Really? I’ve been to games there also. And in my experience they look down on every other program. They literally believe Dabo is a god. Spend some time reading their message boards and articles you’ll see what I’m talking about. Now before their recent success they would have given anything to be in the SEC but now they view the SEC as beneath them and everyone is out to get Dabo for being so godlike. It’s a cult.
Not trying to down their program or their success, but doubtful they find that success in the SEC. It's one thing to face an SEC opponent once or twice a year. and quite another to face that grind on the regular. Having a conference they can cruise through, without much injury, has absolutely bolstered their success.

Not trying to down their program or their success, but doubtful they find that success in the SEC. It's one thing to face an SEC opponent once or twice a year. and quite another to face that grind on the regular. Having a conference they can cruise through, without much injury, has absolutely bolstered their success.
Correct. Dabo wouldn’t have lasted 3 years as a HC in the SEC. But Clemson gave him like 7 years to build a program in a terrible conference. Unlike most ACC schools Clemson spent the time and money to build a proper FB program. And now they’re on top and no other ACC program will challenge them for many more years. UNC has the best chance but even if they get lucky and win the ACCCG it’ll be a fluke and short lived success. Clemson will continue to dominate that awful conference for many more years to come. Hopefully Dabo takes the Bama job when it opens up. Two birds.

NFL tackle, can play in a one or two gap scheme. I really hope Clemson has let up recruiting him. I really really hope that's the case.

Before Dabo: boring, stale, just glad to have a program school
With Dabo: we are all peasants and should be thankful to be allowed on the same field as them.

Ive been to both Clemson and SC and its close in the most obnoxious race.

Another example of their arrogance.

There is plenty of that to go around. I know a few of their "fans" and i cant even have conversations with them. Heads start to swell, there is chest pounding, and this god like syndrome.

When they get knocked down a few pegs like Saban itll be good to see them start to be humble again.

I like our deck of recruiters to go head up and win here if they have not already.

Correct. Dabo wouldn’t have lasted 3 years as a HC in the SEC. But Clemson gave him like 7 years to build a program in a terrible conference. Unlike most ACC schools Clemson spent the time and money to build a proper FB program. And now they’re on top and no other ACC program will challenge them for many more years. UNC has the best chance but even if they get lucky and win the ACCCG it’ll be a fluke and short lived success. Clemson will continue to dominate that awful conference for many more years to come. Hopefully Dabo takes the Bama job when it opens up. Two birds.

Only problem with that is theyll throw piles of money at him to try and get him to stay. Not sure if theyre willing to go insane with an offer but theyll have to match Alabama a few times to make them nervous.

VN Store

Back