'19 NC ATH Khafre Brown

Where are all the drops u speak of for Palmer? Probably the most improved player on the team..
Key: "Improved"

There was an article from I believe 24/7 sometime this season that stated Palmer was having an issue catching the ball. Has missed some, would have been, big time catches this season.

I'm impressed that's all you got out of my post. Mozzie on back to the FF.

There was an article from I believe 24/7 sometime this season that stated Palmer was having an issue catching the ball. Has missed some, would have been, big time catches this season.

On the FF they might at least know how to spell mosey.

Logged two 247Sports Crystal Ball Forecasts in favor of Tennessee on Tuesday morning for a couple dynamic offensive players.

I joined the trend regarding Memphis (Tenn.) Lausanne Top247 running back Eric Gray which already included GoVols247 insider Ryan Callahan. Also made the forecast for Charlotte (Tenn.) West Mecklenburg Top247 receiver Khafre Brown.

If you follow the visits, that alone points to Knoxville for both who have been to Neyland several times this fall. A source with knowledge of both recruitments told 247Sports he felt good about where the Vols stood as well.

Gray is currently committed to Michigan but hasn't been back to Ann Arbor since his June visit. The 247Sports Top247 Player Rankings bills him as the nation's No. 1 all-purpose back and No. 85 prospect overall. The No. 2 recruit in the state, Gray has been a dominant player on Friday nights over the last three seasons. As a senior he's gone for 2,499 yards and 40 touchdowns, averaging over 10 yards per carry through 12 games. As a junior in 13 contests he went for 3,151 yards and 45 touchdowns.

Tennessee wants a blazer at receiver in this class and Brown is a priority target. He's run 10.7 in the 100-meter dash. As a senior he's caught 44 passes for 705 yards and eight touchdowns.

The Vols are currently sitting on the nation's No. 15 recruiting class per the 247Sports Composite.

-Wiltfong post on Vols247

I definitely think we need 1 more WR with Taylor and Thompson being on Defense. I could easily see J Jones, M Gray, and L Williams transferring out. That leaves Tillman as the only WR not an upper classman.

Reactions: SugarCC

The RF isn't an exclusive place. That's just douchey.

Reactions: supersmo18
CB to us from Warren

giphy.gif

I definitely think we need 1 more WR with Taylor and Thompson being on Defense. I could easily see J Jones, M Gray, and L Williams transferring out. That leaves Tillman as the only WR not an upper classman.
Where's the room, ck?!? Good point, though.

VN Store

Back