'19 NC ATH Khafre Brown

Also, cb from Dick Hurtzer
....and Ben Dover, but most importantly, there is a CB from "The Dog" !. UT gets their DeSean Jackson clone to pair with a kid, Keyton, who would have been a 5-star if he hadn't got hurt. Keytn's stats against the best teams in Georgia, no-brainer 5-star before the injury, imo. Now, go lock down, Gray and Wright

Between Brown and Gray we would be getting speed that is missed on this years team. I think Chandler is a great player with above average straight line speed but he has had multiple chances to make one person miss and house a long run and failed to do so.

Last edited:
Between Brown and Gray we would be getting speed that is missed on this years team. I think Chandler is a great player with above average straight line speed but he has had multiple chances to make one person miss and house a long run and failed to do so.
Doesnt get to get out in space much enough to make a judgment like that with the garbage OL we have.

Reactions: walkenvol
Doesnt get to get out in space much enough to make a judgment like that with the garbage OL we have.
i agree that he should have had more opportunities if our Oline played well, but in the limited chances he hasnt capitalized. Pruitt has said multiple times on the coaches show "one man to beat, you would like to see that he makes him miss". Chandler is a good player being limited by a bad line, but 3 TDs with 2 coming from the last game doesnt shout big play ability.

i agree that he should have had more opportunities if our Oline played well, but in the limited chances he hasnt capitalized. Pruitt has said multiple times on the coaches show "one man to beat, you would like to see that he makes him miss". Chandler is a good player being limited by a bad line, but 3 TDs with 2 coming from the last game doesnt shout big play ability.
Hes had a bout 3 runs all season where hes had the chance to do that though. Not enough to make that judgement IMO. It really is hard to watch him run behind this OL. Hes an All SEC back if hes running behind just a serviceable OL, and this OL is not even close to that.

He caught a TD pass in 3 straight games. Just something to add. He has great hands.

I have noticed here and there that he has missed a cut back, but as you said, he is above average and quick. He’s the best we have and could be very productive with a better OL.

Brown is listed at 6'1, probably more like 6 foot, but still bigger than I thought. The more highlights I watch, the more I like. More physical than I thought, plus if u are even, he is leavin'. Keyton and Brown would be killing it, in a 2 man WR class. U never know about Harris, too. If Pruitt decides he wants another WR

VN Store

Back