'21 NC ATH Kaemen Marley (Tennessee signee)

I don't have a dog in this fight, but I think he's going by his listing at 6'2" his junior year. Has he grown 2 inches taller? Legitimate question.
Yes he has actually. I’m 6’0 and he’s over three inches taller than I am. Maybe he’s 6’3 1/2. Regardless he’s close to 6’4 (without cleats) and has grown.

Our ‘21 class has been completely decimated. Unreal.

While it certainly is not championship level I don't think it's a complete waste...this of course depends on how much more attrition occurs over the next few years AND (big and) how well the remaining players in this class are developed...

I think Willis, Salter and Evans have All-SEC level talent...I think Merrill, Rucker, Wright, Nixon, Campbell, Parker, Young and Charles could land anywhere between All-SEC and "solid 2-deep player"...then you add Milton, Payton, Hooker, Mohan, Hadden and Terry as players with multiple years remaining that all fall in the All-SEC to "solid 2-deep player" range.... you also add Tremblay, Mitchell and McGrath who can give you one solid year in the All-SEC to "solid 2-deep player" range...

This of course if all IMO...and all of this depends heavily on how well our coaches actually coach and utilize these players in the next 1-4 years...but the point is that there is plenty to work with in this class despite the defections

VN Store

Back