'21 NC ATH Kaemen Marley (Tennessee signee)

Which is really sad when kids dont even have to take the ACT due to Covid in this cycle. Basically means the kid's GPA is really low.

Who cares? It’s not about academics. It’s about winning (Sad, but true). We need players at this point.

Does bama or uga have kids not make it in due to grades these days? I’m sure that the early commits that don’t develop as hoped for in their senior seasons are “academic” casualties for them, but how about one of their best in the class like Marley is to us?

Who cares? It’s not about academics. It’s about winning (Sad, but true). We need players at this point.

James Brooks couldn’t read and got a degree from Auburn. Saw him play against the Vols my first game ever. He ran over, around, and through people. I’d kill to have a James Brooks on this team. Academia is vastly overrated.

James Brooks couldn’t read and got a degree from Auburn. Saw him play against the Vols my first game ever. He ran over, around, and through people. I’d kill to have a James Brooks on this team. Academia is vastly overrated.
Tim Worley said he has an accounting degree from Georgia and never went to the first class.

If Fulmer got Travis Henry in college, anyone can get in. I had a friend that had classes with him. The guy could barely read or write. And no that’s not a joke.
It always amazed me listening to some of these guys talk that there is no way they are passing college classes....at the same time some others will be ruled academically ineligible.... what criteria makes that happen?

VN Store

Back