'21 NC ATH Kaemen Marley (Tennessee signee)

AppStVol

Send it, Jerry.
I think we will see this guy at ILB. He is a modern day LB that is athletic and fast enough to go sideline to sideline. Wouldn't surprise me if he saw the field early.
I think you are right. Looks like a sub package LB/S rover type.

Know someone on an ACC staff and he said we got a steal in this kid. Great athlete.

LittleVol

Nothing better than good VOL Football
I think we will see this guy at ILB. He is a modern day LB that is athletic and fast enough to go sideline to sideline. Wouldn't surprise me if he saw the field early.
That's what I thought too.
But that was with the last staff.

I'm not sure what defense that we play now. I've heard 3-3-5 and even standard 4-3. So maybe he plays a hybrid safety or OLB. IT'LL interesting to see

HoleInTheRoof

Mr. Congeniality
He’s currently 6’4, 215 and will get a look at WR first from what I’m told. The former staff was going to put him at LB. He may still end up there but with his talent and ball skills you have to look at him at WR first imo
Do you have direct ties to the player? I know he doesn’t say much but I’m curious what his thought on the new staff are, and if he has a position preference

All Hail Da Shine

Return of The Tough Guy
He’s currently 6’4, 215 and will get a look at WR first from what I’m told. The former staff was going to put him at LB. He may still end up there but with his talent and ball skills you have to look at him at WR first imo
Damn imagine him at LB though with the playmaking ability. I could see him making a few pick 6's and breaking some ankles en-route. Lord knows we need some on that side of the ball.

bigl3327

It may not come down to his ability at WR. If he would be a game 1 starter on defense, but not offense, you have to go with team needs.

griddie

Damn imagine him at LB though with the playmaking ability. I could see him making a few pick 6's and breaking some ankles en-route. Lord knows we need some on that side of the ball.
His mentality is much more of a offense player. He’s wired as a playmaker that goes up and catches any and everything imo.

griddie

Do you have direct ties to the player? I know he doesn’t say much but I’m curious what his thought on the new staff are, and if he has a position preference
Very high on the new staff and what they do offensively. Last staff wanted him as LB. this staff will give him a look at WR and my personal opinion is that he’s fine with that.

TheGuy

6'4? The dude is like 6'1 maybe 6'2

VN Store

Sponsors