'21 NC ATH Kaemen Marley (Tennessee signee)

He looks good at WR but I think he makes an even better safety. Not a dumb idea at all IMO. Best Safety possibility I have seen in years that resembles Deon Grant.
Megatron Calvin Johnson would of probably been on D if Pruitt was his coach.
Sometimes guys with a gift for offense should be left to the offense.
I just don’t have confidence in a guy that’s shown no inkling that he gets offense, to make the right decisions

Megatron Calvin Johnson would of probably been on D if Pruitt was his coach.
Sometimes guys with a gift for offense should be left to the offense.
I just don’t have confidence in a guy that’s shown no inkling that he gets offense, to make the right decisions
You realize that probably more so than most other coaches Pruitt let's kids play the position THEY WANT to play.

Reactions: Vol_0311
Wow, thought we might lose this guy. I like this guy as SS if he doesn’t outgrow the position.

Edit: 6’3 215 may already be too big but Kam
Chancellor was about 6’3 230 so maybe....
Miami was able to get one of the nation's top safeties in James Williams and he is 6'5 :eek:... reminds me of NCAA Football recruiting

The best thing about one of the places I hunt is there's no cell service, you're behind a couple of locked gates and except for your hunting partners.....nobody can find you. That would be a cool place to take a couple of days off before you sign on the dotted line.

I like this kid. Fans can pound sand.

You realize that probably more so than most other coaches Pruitt let's kids play the position THEY WANT to play.
Yeah but a great coach will play them where they need to play.
Tim Tebow could of made a NFL tight end but he wanted to play QB.
You ever been around basketball much? Half the Center’s and PF’s want to play point guard
And dish the rock like Magic and LaBron could, but that’s not where they should play.

You ever been around basketball much? Half the Center’s and PF’s want to play point guard
And dish the rock like Magic and LaBron could, but that’s not where they should play.
That is a bad analogy. It's not the same thing as basketball. We aren't talking about letting a 6'0 155 pound kid play OL because he wants to. We talking about kids that have the size and ability to be successful at multiple positions choose. FYI, Tebow was never making the NFL as a TE. But he did play in the NFL as a QB. All that is besides the point. We always assume an athlete is not being successful because they would be successful at a different position. Crouch is starting to show what some patience will accomplish. Everyone clamored for him to be at RB. Even though he wants to play LB and has more potential there. But he wasn't a stud LB right away. Now that he is learning how to play the position and has more experience he is showing promise.

Reactions: miket4god
That was what was maddening about Tyson Chandler coming out of high school. 7 foot and framed for muscles and long arms...thought of himself as a TWO GUARD! Larned pretty quick what was going to pay his bills. Quit arguing with God, youngins.

Reactions: GVol1966
That is a bad analogy. It's not the same thing as basketball. We aren't talking about letting a 6'0 155 pound kid play OL because he wants to. We talking about kids that have the size and ability to be successful at multiple positions choose. FYI, Tebow was never making the NFL as a TE. But he did play in the NFL as a QB. All that is besides the point. We always assume an athlete is not being successful because they would be successful at a different position. Crouch is starting to show what some patience will accomplish. Everyone clamored for him to be at RB. Even though he wants to play LB and has more potential there. But he wasn't a stud LB right away. Now that he is learning how to play the position and has more experience he is showing promise.
Another Crouch (Eric), won a Heisman at Nebraska and insisted he was a NFL QB...he wasn’t. Ended up with no career. Tebow was that good an athlete and that bad a NFL QB. He switches to TE and I could see him still playing instead of trying baseball.

Reactions: GVol1966
Another Crouch (Eric), won a Heisman at Nebraska and insisted he was a NFL QB...he wasn’t. Ended up with no career. Tebow was that good an athlete and that bad a NFL QB. He switches to TE and I could see him still playing instead of trying baseball.
Disagree that Tebow could have any significant career in the NFL as a TE. Sometimes players are played at the wrong position so it's not like it doesn't happen. But it's a crutch for an easy excuse about an underperforming player. What we also fail to realize is how much heart/desire impacts performance once you get to this level of the sport. Everyone is a great athlete in the SEC/NFL. If somebody doesn't have any desire at a certain position it matters. That is not always the case but certainly comes into play at times.

Disagree that Tebow could have any significant career in the NFL as a TE. Sometimes players are played at the wrong position so it's not like it doesn't happen. But it's a crutch for an easy excuse about an underperforming player. What we also fail to realize is how much heart/desire impacts performance once you get to this level of the sport. Everyone is a great athlete in the SEC/NFL. If somebody doesn't have any desire at a certain position it matters. That is not always the case but certainly comes into play at times.
Wow...we disagree.
1608226145983.gif

Reactions: therickbol
Yeah ok not going to argue, but when (if) CJP has a win % above.500 I might join your side of the argument. Until then I’ll have my doubts

So the real question is....was it a successful hunt? Did he bad a monster buck? 2 dozen squirrels? 3 raccoons? Or was it a snipe hunt?

VN Store

Back