'21 NC ATH Kaemen Marley (Tennessee signee)

Ha
Damn, Marley lives in NC, so it's 9:30 pm, what the hell is he hunting snipe ? Raccoons and/or opossum ? Obviously, I'm not a hunter, but everytime my uncles made me go hunting with them, we went mad early in the morning, like leave the house at 5, drive an hour, hit Cracker Barrell and heading in the woods before 7 am. Home, usually way before dark. But, I'm not a hunter, getting worried, maybe just BVS ?
maybe had a long tracking job and is now cleaning and packaging.

Reactions: StoVol
Was he possibly hunting other options possibly, just seeing what else might open up? Either way glad he's signed.

Reactions: escapegoat2
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!

giphy.gif

Damn, Marley lives in NC, so it's 9:30 pm, what the hell is he hunting snipe ? Raccoons and/or opossum ? Obviously, I'm not a hunter, but everytime my uncles made me go hunting with them, we went mad early in the morning, like leave the house at 5, drive an hour, hit Cracker Barrell and heading in the woods before 7 am. Home, usually way before dark. But, I'm not a hunter, getting worried, maybe just BVS ?
Bear season is in and can run into the night pretty late. There’s been times I didn’t come out well into the AM rounding up dogs.

Reactions: The Dog

VN Store

Back