National Signing Day at VolNation & text alerts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately I have a job interview (Did I really just say unfortunately) in the morning. I'll be on my comp about 2pm est. Anybody got ideas about where I can look to help?

Tell them thanks but no thanks. Any company scheduling an interview on National Signing Day are not true fans

Tell them thanks but no thanks. Any company scheduling an interview on National Signing Day are not true fans

I know i didn't even think to pick a different day. Being unemployed sucks. Gotta jump when they say jump. It's at Santaluz Club by the way. You play golf SDV?

Bring on the texts! I am wondering though...... Which is posted quicker? Vn front page or the twitter texts?
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Bring on the texts! I am wondering though...... Which is posted quicker? Vn front page or the twitter texts?

I must work today, and constant texting would be too much of an interruption; therefore, I will be relying on Vol Nation! Hope the server doesn't crash!

Can't wait to see what Santa Dooley brought us! We have all been good, right?

Does the Facebook wall have the same content? I want to subscribe with RSS. For some reason the VolNation twitter account fails discovery but the Facebook wall I can suck right into my reader.

Crazy how some of the people had so much trouble getting this going. Including setting up twitter account it only took me about 5 minutes. Great set up thanks Freak.

Dang, people in Nashville are having a watch party...too bad there are like three UT fans in Boise, or I actually might skip work.

I have not received an update since January 13, is that right? I had to update my software and want to make sure it did not take me off the list. Can someone verify?

Oh and GO VOLS!

I have not received an update since January 13, is that right? I had to update my software and want to make sure it did not take me off the list. Can someone verify?

Oh and GO VOLS!

Mine too. Maybe we can get Freak to send out a test update to make sure everyone is set up properly.

Thanks Freak. I was looking forward to sitting in front of a TV all day. Unfortunately plans had to change. Thanks for letting me keep up in real time.

Are the text message updates free or are there data rates?

TIA

Do you want the updates or don't ya? Just give Freak your credit card number, billing address zip code, and that little three digit security code on the back and enjoy NSD. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back