National Signing Day at VolNation & text alerts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Iphone on ATT. Can anyone tell me how long the initial text to enter your username took. I sent my start text about an hour ago. Should I do it again. Thanks.

Right. Just got this set up! I'll be in class all day, but this will help me out! Thanks freak and GBO

Awesome, I'm being watched at work for getting on this site too much. Now I can just get the updates by text. They can't watch my phone. Thanks.

Iphone on ATT. Can anyone tell me how long the initial text to enter your username took. I sent my start text about an hour ago. Should I do it again. Thanks.

keep at it,,if it goes through u should get a text back within seconds.

Just sent out a message regarding the surfacing reports on Da'Rick Rogers. If you didn't receive the text, you may want to double check your settings before tomorrow.

Just sent out a message regarding the surfacing reports on Da'Rick Rogers. If you didn't receive the text, you may want to double check your settings before tomorrow.

Got it at 4:56,seems to be working well

TY VF!!!

Signed up but didn't get it. What settings are you referring to?
Posted via VolNation Mobile

bump

Sorry didn't see it was a sticky.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

If you didn't get the text you need to make sure you followed the directions in the first post. PM me if you need additional help.

Freak, you just stinkin' ROCK!!!

I was planning on getting Rucker updates on my phone, but it's Twitter overload with him. You are a life saver!!

Here's to hoping that the light that shines on UT football, the staff, the university and the fans, is a positive one today. GBO!!!

Amen brotha!

Lane Kiffin was like our rebound relationship post-fulmer, now its time to settle down and get back to the glory days... And it all begins today.

GBO!

Bear Bryant why do you have an USC logo?!?!?!

....and Good Luck Coach Dooley! Today will shape UT for the next four years!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back