National Signing Day at VolNation & text alerts

Status
Not open for further replies.
So God has blessed my wife and I in the ultimate way, as my wife and are now expextant parents! I couldn't be happier!

However, when she notified me the Dr.'s appointment for the first sonogram was on Wednesday February 3rd. I cringed.

Dirtbag or Vol fan?

Do you realize how many appointments she will have before the next NSD?? You could make all the rest:).

jk, better go with the wife. I love the vols, but nothing more important than your kids. good luck and sign up for texts

Well much obliged for any updates. I have to hit the hay, got a 22 month old in love with 5 a.m. can't convince him that it will loose it's luster later in life. stuck in gator country, 'GO VOLS'

First post in this thread is updated with instructions for texts.

Those of you taking off, I appreciate any help you guys can provide in helping keep things updated.

Wow - I may be worthless at work on NSD, but that's hilarious that some of you actually take the day off!:lolabove:

what if you dont have twitter?

VOLNATION TEXT ALERTS

For text alerts, we will be sending them out through the VolNation twitter account. In order to get these texts on your phone you must sign up for a twitter account.

I am sooo glad that VolNation is doing this, I cant even tell ya. I gotta take a trip and will not be around to watch the U.

Does anyone know when the "no contact" period starts that coaches can't even talk to recruits or do in-homes? Impt guys like Robinson, Stone, etc (insert other OL'men here) who couldn't make it in this past weekend, it'd be nice to know that we still can tell them how they'd fit in & are needed with UT!

GBO. Thanks for all you do mod ppl!

I had to send it Start,,tried START and start and didnt get the text back until I sent Start.Maybe just me,,dunno.

I had to send it Start,,tried START and start and didnt get the text back until I sent Start.Maybe just me,,dunno.

Are you saying the capitalization made a difference? I wouldn't think that mattered except with passwords.

Are you saying the capitalization made a difference? I wouldn't think that mattered except with passwords.

seems that way,maybe twitter is just slow,cause now I get no response when I sent my user name,and its been about 45 mins.Immediately got a texted back when I sent Start.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back