Nathan Niehaus has left the team

Dam that Butch.
aHR0cDovL3d3dy5saXZlc2NpZW5jZS5jb20vaW1hZ2VzL2kvMDAwLzAwNi8zMjIvb3JpZ2luYWwvMDgxMDA5LWJlYXZlci1kYW0tMDIuanBn
alabama-tennessee-football-f8bd863e70ef9b2b.jpg

Reactions: TennesseeTarheel
I've been here at least 6 or 7 years and I've only blocked 3 people that entire time. I don't know that I've ever wanted to block more people than I have reading this thread. It is pathetic to watch all these keyboard warriors put down someone for retiring from football due to lingering injuries.

It's a brutal sport. I know a few people who have played at the college level (including my dad) who have dealt with pain for the rest of their lives as a result. Others get so many concussions that it shortens their lives.

Niehaus was a good player, but he wasn't going to be a 1st round draft pick. He wasn't going to make millions playing football. He's always wanted to go into law enforcement. He gave his all for Tennessee for 3 years, but decided he didn't want to deal with more injuries that could hamper the rest of his life. Frankly, it's probably a wise decision on his part.

Why people feel the need to put him down is beyond me. The people who feel the need to do that need to look in the mirror and maybe consider getting their own life in order before criticizing others.

Spot on and I hope the people you refer to NEVER have children play youth sports.

Reactions: vettefool
Maybe I’m old school, but he quit... He quit on his teammates, he quit on his coaches. To me its sad that a guy gets an opportunity that a lot of people would almost kill for and he quits.

The guy has a messed up back. It will likely haunt him the rest of his life. You are worried about him quitting when he is probably worried about living in pain. Get real.

VN Store

Back