Nat’l Championship Thread

Or you can’t comprehend. Teams that didn’t play tonight had ‘elite recruits.’ Talking all game about where a player was ranked in HS is irrelevant. UConn luck and playing home games ran out. UCF should’ve beat them.

Like I said, HS rankings don’t mean nothing.
Ok you said teams that didn't play tonight had elite recruits the teams had to lose but they were all in the elite 8 and final 4 and NC game your argument is out the window

Dawn spoke of possible transfers from her team a couple of days ago. Wonder who? Wonder if they will reconsider now?

Are they finally out of Mabreys, or does Dara have another year?

I don't think the Iowa schools are anything better than E8 teams.

I think Mabrey will be back next season - at least that’s what her last IG post indicates. Also saw another poster mention that Dodson won’t be back. Didn’t realize she declared for the draft. A big loss for them.

Ok you said teams that didn't play tonight had elite recruits the teams had to lose but they were all in the elite 8 and final 4 and NC game your argument is out the window

No it’s not. South Dakota, Creighton, etc all made a run for it this year . Basketball didn’t start with the Elite 8 or FF. Those other teams had great seasons. Most of this came down to coaching, injuries, and matchups. The bracket just favored UConn. They didn’t even look like a team skilled enough to be in the championship game. Missed wide open shots and got dominated on the boards. S.Carolina didn’t exactly look great throughout this tourney either.

Last edited:
CT will most definitely be better next season. A little birdie told me Bueckers' new NIL deal includes free Chegg cheater accounts for all her teammates, so since they won't need to even pretend to go to class now and can spend all their time in the gym and still make good grades, they'll be tough. 🤣

Reactions: Remy and Gilmore
No it’s not. South Dakota, Creighton, etc all made a run for it today. Basketball didn’t start with the FF. Those other teams had great seasons. Most of this came down to coaching, injuries, and matchups. The bracket just favored UConn. They didn’t even look like a team skilled enough to be in the championship game. Missed wide open shots and got dominated on the boards. S.Carolina didn’t exactly look great throughout this tourney either.
Those cinderellas weren't in the elite 8 yes a team can win a couple of games but only the elite are playing in the last two rounds

I think Mabrey will be back next season - at least that’s what her last IG post indicates. Also saw another poster mention that Dodson won’t be back. Didn’t realize she declared for the draft. A big loss for them.
People's, Brunelle, Prohaska all transferring.

Reactions: ttharp
You and many others. What a game. UConn shot themselves in the foot in the first quarter. Hard to recover from that. Not having a healthy Fudd killed them tonight. What a great advantage for SC. Well...on to next year.
49-24………rebounding totals for each team. That was the game. Fudd wasn’t getting any clean shots either way, she can’t create her shot like PB can and she was swallowed up by a blanket defender all night.

49-24………rebounding totals for each team. That was the game. Fudd wasn’t getting any clean shots either way, she can’t create her shot like PB can and she was swallowed up by a blanket defender all night.
Nah....1-4 at the free throw line vs. 17-26, and Fudd has been throwing up for the last 24 hours. It was quite the advantage for SC to have her not well. It was said that a few players were not feeling well. I still think SC would've won.

VN Store

Back