Name one

IMO you are a hypocrite, you said everyone is entitled to their opinion and then began to tell me Iā€™m wrong and should admit Iā€™m wrong. I have my opinion, you have yours, only time will tell who is right or wrong. You are officially ignored.

lol now I donā€™t believe you can even readā€¦ā€¦or understand reading comprehension.

Yes your entitled to your ā€œopinion.ā€

however facts will ALWAYS be facts.

As stated YOU can think/believe the team isnā€™t good. You can believe the D isnā€™t goodā€¦ā€¦I donā€™t careā€¦ā€¦thatā€™s your opinion.

however black is black and white is white. Iā€™m not talking about your opinion. You asked for the ā€œoneā€ thingā€¦ā€¦.you have been shown the one thing.

Close to tops in nation in D efficiency
Close tops in nation in steals

Those canā€™t be disputed right nowā€¦ā€¦their not ā€œopinion.ā€ They are really facts.

I donā€™t even care if you understand the difference or not anymore.

Last edited:
Reactions: MinisterofDef#92
IMO you are a hypocrite, you said everyone is entitled to their opinion and then began to tell me Iā€™m wrong and should admit Iā€™m wrong. I have my opinion, you have yours, only time will tell who is right or wrong. You are officially ignored.
You are a little old to just now realize people can have wrong opinions

This thread aged SOOOO WELL! Let me know if you want to bet on the o/u win total. I swear, this team doesnā€™t do anything well, except winā€¦. šŸ˜‚

Reactions: JoAllan
You should admit youā€™re wrong and know šŸ’© about basketball

Have you ever had a statistics class or know anything about basketball? You want to use statistics to ā€œtryā€ and prove a point! Use your eyes, we repeatedly get beat off the dribble, on the ball defense is not good, just watch! Worse than that is the fact when we do get beat itā€™s usually to the middle of the floor which is a no no if you know anything about basketball (which I am beginning to doubt). Next, when we get beat off the dribble and have to help this leaves shooters open, when we close those shooters out we consistently run and jump( not how you close out). At this point the defense has completely broken down and everyone is scrambling which causes mismatches everywhere. I couldnā€™t begin to count how many times Iā€™ve seen a ball side defender helping, again something nobody coaches. With few exceptions the players are hustling while doing all this but itā€™s really hard to overcome these defensive inefficiencies with hustle on a consistent basis especially against high level competition. Tell me Iā€™m wrong, you can if you want to but I know what my eyes see.

Please gaslight us some more with your infinite wisdom about how bad this team is...lmao. Better yet, go to the Jayhawk message board - they apparently are much worse off than us.

This Tennessee defense is NOT good because one person has ā€œused his eyesā€ heā€™s seen this D.

Stats and facts are for the birdsā€¦ā€¦worthless. One guy has serious eye discipline he knows.

VN Store

Back