Name one

According to your “reckoning“ if a college team beats a jr high team that means they’re good. My opinion isn’t necessarily based on a win or a loss, it’s based on the product on the floor, get a clue
If everyone is telling you that you are stupid you should pause.

Reactions: JoAllan
Thing this team does well, there may be a couple if you really stretch it but I honestly can’t see one thing they do real well. It’s gonna be a tough year for basketball, mens and womens.
Win..

Lol semantics……but I’ll play along.

“Name one”

“Thing this team does well, there may be a couple if you really stretch it but I honestly can’t see one thing they do real well. It’s gonna be a tough year for basketball, mens and womens.”

Exactly what I mentioned several times now(name one and you didn’t see one).
You said there may be one “if you really stretch it”………..what’s the stretch? They 4th in the country in ONE thing.

You also said “you can’t see one thing they do real well”

Well heck for like the 5th time we have shown you…….and YES you were wrong.

This entire thread is moot……..there’s nothing in the world bad or even wrong about being wrong sometimes……..we all are.

However when you can’t even admit it when it’s back and white……..there’s definitely a problem.

I named one…….you can obviously see one now………it is what it is.
In my post I said there may be a couple if you really stretch it, correct?

So 4th in the country at something Isn’t “one” thing this team is good at?

Oh my goodness. I’m wrong because I found and named one thing this team was really good at……without stretching for it. WOW!!

“hey the sun doesn’t normally shine during the day”…….it’s 1pm go look outside………”well it’s shining now but your wrong & I’m right”
Have you ever had a statistics class or know anything about basketball? You want to use statistics to “try” and prove a point! Use your eyes, we repeatedly get beat off the dribble, on the ball defense is not good, just watch! Worse than that is the fact when we do get beat it’s usually to the middle of the floor which is a no no if you know anything about basketball (which I am beginning to doubt). Next, when we get beat off the dribble and have to help this leaves shooters open, when we close those shooters out we consistently run and jump( not how you close out). At this point the defense has completely broken down and everyone is scrambling which causes mismatches everywhere. I couldn’t begin to count how many times I’ve seen a ball side defender helping, again something nobody coaches. With few exceptions the players are hustling while doing all this but it’s really hard to overcome these defensive inefficiencies with hustle on a consistent basis especially against high level competition. Tell me I’m wrong, you can if you want to but I know what my eyes see.

Have you ever had a statistics class or know anything about basketball? You want to use statistics to “try” and prove a point! Use your eyes, we repeatedly get beat off the dribble, on the ball defense is not good, just watch! Worse than that is the fact when we do get beat it’s usually to the middle of the floor which is a no no if you know anything about basketball (which I am beginning to doubt). Next, when we get beat off the dribble and have to help this leaves shooters open, when we close those shooters out we consistently run and jump( not how you close out). At this point the defense has completely broken down and everyone is scrambling which causes mismatches everywhere. I couldn’t begin to count how many times I’ve seen a ball side defender helping, again something nobody coaches. With few exceptions the players are hustling while doing all this but it’s really hard to overcome these defensive inefficiencies with hustle on a consistent basis especially against high level competition. Tell me I’m wrong, you can if you want to but I know what my eyes see.
So they hustle well. One. Wear sharp warm ups. Two. Give you indigestion. Three.

again this is moot.

It’s not about what “your eyes” see. Or anything in between.

You said one thing. And that you couldn’t see one.

You have now been shown one many many times.

I’m not arguing if this D is great or not.

Last edited:
I’d like to meet you

Lol

Guy you made this thread not me.

Guy you been called out by everyone and their mom on this.

Everyone knows what you stated. Lots of folks have shown different things.

You were simply wrong……..now your mad at me? WOW!!

Be angry at your own stubbornness.

Thing this team does well, there may be a couple if you really stretch it but I honestly can’t see one thing they do real well. It’s gonna be a tough year for basketball, mens and womens.

This is a good defensive team, maybe elite.

Lol

Guy you made this thread not me.

Guy you been called out by everyone and their mom on this.

Everyone knows what you stated. Lots of folks have shown different things.

You were simply wrong……..now your mad at me? WOW!!

Be angry at your own stubbornness.
I’ll take that as I’m a bad man behind this keyboard but in real life I’m a weenie

I’ll take that as I’m a bad man behind this keyboard but in real life I’m a weenie

i wasn’t even trying to imply as such.

Just your getting miffed at nonsense. Doesn’t do anything to me but not good for you.

Everyone is free to think how they want. No problem whatsoever if you think the team has all kinds of problems.

Just sometimes we gots to let certain things go……especially if we know we’re wrong on a point. Heck we’re all wrong all the time.

i wasn’t even trying to imply as such.

Just your getting miffed at nonsense. Doesn’t do anything to me but not good for you.

Everyone is free to think how they want. No problem whatsoever if you think the team has all kinds of problems.

Just sometimes we gots to let certain things go……especially if we know we’re wrong on a point. Heck we’re all wrong all the time.
Btw you said everyone disagrees with me, do you realize how many people are on this site. You only see the ones that agree with you.

Btw you said everyone disagrees with me, do you realize how many people are on this site. You only see the ones that agree with you.

I didn’t say “everyone” disagrees with you.

I said: “Guy you been called out by everyone and their mom on this.

Everyone knows what you stated. Lots of folks have shown different things”

I definitely exaggerated “everyone” calling you out……however many did. And everyone “can” see what you stated.

I don’t need anyone to agree with me or disagree with you. Heck that’s not even the point.

The point was you made a statement. Several have proven that statement moot……at best. Feel free to think what you want about the defense or anything really.

Also feel free to show us any folks who believe there isn’t one thing this team does really well even after we can verify with facts some things the team does very well. I’m sure many believe this team isn’t very good, or the D isn’t as good as it may seem, or all kinds of things; however I have yet to see anyone actually believe there isn’t “one” thing the team does well………..after being shown several things they actually do well.

Everyone agrees: the Team made you look like the daft troll you are

I didn’t say “everyone” disagrees with you.

I said: “Guy you been called out by everyone and their mom on this.

Everyone knows what you stated. Lots of folks have shown different things”

I definitely exaggerated “everyone” calling you out……however many did. And everyone “can” see what you stated.

I don’t need anyone to agree with me or disagree with you. Heck that’s not even the point.

The point was you made a statement. Several have proven that statement moot……at best. Feel free to think what you want about the defense or anything really.

Also feel free to show us any folks who believe there isn’t one thing this team does really well even after we can verify with facts some things the team does very well. I’m sure many believe this team isn’t very good, or the D isn’t as good as it may seem, or all kinds of things; however I have yet to see anyone actually believe there isn’t “one” thing the team does well………..after being shown several things they actually do well.
IMO you are a hypocrite, you said everyone is entitled to their opinion and then began to tell me I’m wrong and should admit I’m wrong. I have my opinion, you have yours, only time will tell who is right or wrong. You are officially ignored.

VN Store

Back